Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2012, 04:08 PM   #16
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: InsideHoops post info - boardreader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
That is not the ISH record. Several posters have gotten 2000+ posts.

Oh, you wouldn't know anything about that.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #17
MooseJuiceBowen
Banned

MooseJuiceBowen has decent reputationMooseJuiceBowen has decent reputation

I wish the clippers were doing worse they would be easier to make fun of. ill stick to trolling the knicks for now I guess. until blake goes into a slump that is
MooseJuiceBowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #18
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

32Dayz making an appearance
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #19
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
Oh, you wouldn't know anything about that.

I have my "sources".
Killbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #20
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
So there is a website that keeps track of this stuff
most posts last week, most thread posts, ect

http://boardreader.com/site/Message_...rum_21289.html
Wow. That's a ton of posting there Clippersfan86.

Lakers forum huge drop off. That forum use to rival the OTC forum for weekly posts and was always the top team forum. Now its behind the Knicks Raptors and NFL forums

Raptors forum. Never understood that one. Always one of the top team forums
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #21
32Dayz
Banned

32Dayz is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm a top author.
32Dayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #22
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

OP how do I pull up other forums? I tried to use search and all it did was bring up specific threads.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #23
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

I post too much. Gamethreads are killers too I guess. They bump up the post count if you quad post in them like I do.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #24
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32Dayz
I'm a top author.

You made it on that list twice. Troll
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #25
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
OP how do I pull up other forums? I tried to use search and all it did was bring up specific threads.
I don't know, I just googled insidehoops boardreader to find this
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #26
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Oh okay. Thanks.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #27
32Dayz
Banned

32Dayz is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

Proof that this site is legit?

Was probably made up by Bigelow... one of his stupid schemes.

JK xD
32Dayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #28
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32Dayz
Proof that this site is legit?

Was probably made up by Bigelow... one of his stupid schemes.

JK xD

Old 02-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #29
Clippersfan86
Banned

LOL at Airtupac jacking you Deuce. He just so happened to randomly think of the same thing a day later
Old 02-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #30
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Not really. It doesn't take me long to fire off posts obviously. I usually will go mobile when I'm bored at school/work. So I can pretty much check ISH whenever for the most part and post. I never denied ISH wasn't an addiction of mine. In general I'm very addicted to basketball and my team. If that makes me pathetic oh well ;p.

Plus remember... ISH is one big happy family!

Plus the fact that your posts aren't thought out at all, and that you post everything that comes to your feeble little mind.

Well done regardless.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: