Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2012, 03:09 AM   #166
32Dayz
Banned

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Dunk 1 : Jumping completely over a dude and catching an Alley-oop with head above the rim and dunking it in.

Dunk 2 : Jumping up high getting head around the rim while another dude jumps into him and throwing it in.

Yea... Dunk 1 is better.
32Dayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:10 AM   #167
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Nah, but definitely 2nd best dunk.......

the 1st one goes here:

Sorry no. LeBron wast he best dunk one day ago, it's dethroned now. Even I admitted that was a pretty awesome alley-oop. You're homerism blinds the f*ck out of you.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:11 AM   #168
32Dayz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Sorry no. LeBron wast he best dunk one day ago, it's dethroned now. Even I admitted that was a pretty awesome alley-oop. You're homerism blinds the f*ck out of you.

Nah you just hate Lebron and are blinded by bias silly Kobe homer.

Lebrons dunk was far more impressive.

Both were amazing dunks though.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:12 AM   #169
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

Sorry no. Lebron was the best dunk and one of the best dunks in NBA history (for me probably the best ive seen in NBA ever), nobody in NBA history has done the dunk what he just did. Even i admitted that Blake Griffin had a very awesome dunk, probably the 2nd best dunk ive seen this season, but its my opinion, i think being the first in NBA history to jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop over him... is more special than a dunk we have seen done many times.
You're Lebron hatred blinds the f*ck out of YOU.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:18 AM   #170
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

2 of the greatest dunks of all time come in 2 days

I prefer this Griffin dunk, but both were crazy amazing. I've been waiting all season for Griffin to have an insane dunk. This is his first dunk all season that was better than any of his top 5 from last year.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:19 AM   #171
Alamo
Banned

I'm sorry, but anyone who says Lebron's dunk was better is just plain crazy. They were both amazing dunks, but Griffin's is the dunk of the year. Even Lebron thinks so.

Last edited by Alamo : 01-31-2012 at 03:24 AM.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:31 AM   #172
305Baller
Maybe I'm a sophist.

vs

Last edited by 305Baller : 01-31-2012 at 03:34 AM.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:32 AM   #173
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
I'm sorry, but anyone who says Lebron's dunk was better is just plain crazy. They were both amazing dunks, but Griffin's is the dunk of the year. Even Lebron thinks so.

It was pretty damn nasty.... but its my opinion, i think Lebrons was more unique...

ask yourself, how many times have you seen somebody dunk on somebody going for a block like Griffins dunk? Meanwhile think about if you have ever seen somebody literally jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop? (in an actual NBA game and not dunk contest)
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:37 AM   #174
32Dayz
Banned

Quote:
It was pretty damn nasty.... but its my opinion, i think Lebrons was more unique...

ask yourself, how many times have you seen somebody dunk on somebody going for a block like Griffins dunk? Meanwhile think about if you have ever seen somebody literally jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop? (in an actual NBA game and not dunk contest)

Exactly... Griffins dunk has been done many times before and done better.

Lebrons dunk was unique and has never been done before and also had a much higher degree of difficulty.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:38 AM   #175
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:

Your comparison is retarded, because I literally have never seen somebody dunk on somebody the way Griffin did. Your description makes it sound like your everyday, run of the mill poster, when it absolutely was not. In the end, LeBron jumped high while Griffin powered through, and powering through somebody's face is more fun to me than jumping over a guy who stays on the ground.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:38 AM   #176
DRose1899
Banned

Of course pauk gonna said bron dunk was better
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:40 AM   #177
32Dayz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Your comparison is retarded, because I literally have never seen somebody dunk on somebody the way Griffin did. Your description makes it sound like your everyday, run of the mill poster, when it absolutely was not. In the end, LeBron jumped high while Griffin powered through, and powering through somebody's face is more fun to me than jumping over a guy who stays on the ground.

That Blake dunk has been done many times before.

He didn't power through anything he just jumped up high enough where he could throw it in without anyone contesting it.
Perkins simply was too slow to contest it in time and was made to look silly.

He didn't actually push Perkins or move him.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:41 AM   #178
stephanieg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Your comparison is retarded, because I literally have never seen somebody dunk on somebody the way Griffin did.

Youtube Shawn Kemp.

Or younger Amare.
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:41 AM   #179
Whoah10115
Linja Status

There is nothing to discuss. If you're sitting there talking up Bron's dunk of Griffin's then you're being an idiot. I swear, people take the fun out of everything.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:43 AM   #180
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Scary thing is Griffin will do something else this year that will out-do this one.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: