Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2012, 03:47 AM   #181
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

the only thing unique about lebron's dunk was the small third string point guard standing bent down beneath him. it was a routine alley oop that he does every single game. this is only the second time blake has done anything like that (mozgov).
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:48 AM   #182
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
There is nothing to discuss. If you're sitting there talking up Bron's dunk of Griffin's then you're being an idiot. I swear, people take the fun out of everything.
Yes, bron do it on biggest game so far on this season and at national TV yet people still talk a lot more bout Blake's dunk, that alone said the mass liking this dunk more than bron's.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:12 AM   #183
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieg
Youtube Shawn Kemp.

Or younger Amare.

I've seen Kemp's. It was different. Still super impressive, but different (though, again more entertaining than LeBron's to me). You'll have to be more specific with Amare, but I've never seen Amare do a dunk as impressive as that.

Even then, just because something was more unique, it doesn't make it better or more entertaining. I could do a unique lay up, but that still doesn't make it more entertaining than a dunk in somebody's face.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:14 AM   #184
32Dayz
Banned

32Dayz is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
the only thing unique about lebron's dunk was the small third string point guard standing bent down beneath him. it was a routine alley oop that he does every single game. this is only the second time blake has done anything like that (mozgov).

He jumped from far away.

He got his head way above the rim.

He literally jumped over Lucas.

He grabbed the rim and held it after he dunked.

How was it routine?
32Dayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:16 AM   #185
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

btw it wasn't a dunk
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:23 AM   #186
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

KembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this board
Default Re: Reps for the GIF of Blake Griffin's poster on Perk

Quote:
Originally Posted by REACTION
Good point. It's better than everything Vince has done.

LOL no.
KembaWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:47 AM   #187
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

dunk of the year candidate for sure

DJ almost had a similar one over Ibaka in the 1st quarter but he missed the throwdown.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:07 AM   #188
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

it was a dunk, his hand hit the rim. His hand/fingers forced the ball inside the hoop. This was impressive considering he went head to head against Perkins ( a big fella) , who was contesting the ball. Griffin powered that ball inside, it was epic.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:08 AM   #189
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The gif doesnt do it justice. Live action...with sound...thats one of the 6-7 most disgusting plays ive seen this decade. right there with Dwights lob against the Celtics(maybe the mavs in green), Stromile on Tyrus, blake last year, Vc in the oympics, and :

Short list. Even having seen the gif I still jumped when I saw the live version. I can only imagine the reaction had I been watching it live as it happened.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:10 AM   #190
kingBynum
High School Varsity 12th Man

kingBynum has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
btw it wasn't a dunk
kingBynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:17 AM   #191
kurt_rambis
floss is boss

kurt_rambis has decent reputation

MORE GIFS!!!111ONE!!

kurt_rambis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:17 AM   #192
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Real easy to spot the LeBron homers of ISH in this thread

Blake Griffin is something else man.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:24 AM   #193
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Sorry no. Lebron was the best dunk and one of the best dunks in NBA history (for me probably the best ive seen in NBA ever), nobody in NBA history has done the dunk what he just did. Even i admitted that Blake Griffin had a very awesome dunk, probably the 2nd best dunk ive seen this season, but its my opinion, i think being the first in NBA history to jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop over him... is more special than a dunk we have seen done many times.
You're Lebron hatred blinds the f*ck out of YOU.
Seriously why Lebron and Kobe c#nts think their opinions matter, and have to pollute every thread with their sheer stupidity?

You take away the midget being on the floor and Lebron dunk happens at least five times a day...
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 AM   #194
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

I use to laugh at people saying they could have an orgasm after witnessing an amazing dunk.

No one is laughing now.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:49 AM   #195
CardiacKemba
High School Varsity 12th Man

CardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected posterCardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected posterCardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected poster

Why does this thread have to turn into LeBron V Blake or Blake V Kemp or whatever. Everyone has their opinion to what the best dunk they've seen is. That's their opinion. Doesn't make them a f$*&(@ weirdo. How about we all just admire in two freak dunks over two days that we may or may not see again all season.
CardiacKemba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: