Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #196
Rolando
High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation
Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Holy Crap! That was vicious!

The sound of the crowd after he did that is intense: SHOCK AND AWE!

Last edited by Rolando : 01-31-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:46 AM   #197
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputationKujo has decent reputation
Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Damn, this surpasses the dunk over Mozgov. It'll be hard to see any dunk topping this the rest of the year.

Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:09 AM   #198
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32Dayz
He jumped from far away.

He got his head way above the rim.

He literally jumped over Lucas.

He grabbed the rim and held it after he dunked.

How was it routine?

Remove Lucas and he doesn't change what he did to do the dunk... Lucas wasn't looking and pretty much tunneled him, if he wasn't so short and leaning down it may have been dangerous, also he had the ball for a fraction of a second, how are you saying alley oops are harder? He didnt have to jump with the ball,he had it for a fraction of a second... I know lots of guys that can alley dunk but can't normal dunk..
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:15 AM   #199
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

COME MIERDA PERKINS!! HAHA wow....
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:30 AM   #200
shallehalle
High School JV MVP

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

i'm a Lebron fan, but there is no way Lebrons dunk over Lucas is better than this, this is just...(can't even make up a word to describe this dunk)..
shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:30 AM   #201
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man i wish there were more pictures of the thunders faces. i swear harden is trying not to jump up and down to compliment blake.
miller-time is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 AM   #202
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's all be thankful it wasn't Ibaka going up with Blake. The sonic boom from the collision surely would have triggered a tidal wave in Japan.

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:37 AM   #203
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
Remove Lucas and he doesn't change what he did to do the dunk... Lucas wasn't looking and pretty much tunneled him, if he wasn't so short and leaning down it may have been dangerous, also he had the ball for a fraction of a second, how are you saying alley oops are harder? He didnt have to jump with the ball,he had it for a fraction of a second... I know lots of guys that can alley dunk but can't normal dunk..

dude that is still at least 5 and a half feet. at least. its not like he is some guy who is 5'8 bending over to tie his shoe. give credit where credit is due. i'm not much of a lebron fan, but it was a sick dunk.
miller-time is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:53 AM   #204
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

Reminded me of Amare over Tolliver dunk of the year from a few years back
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:53 AM   #205
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Let's all be thankful it wasn't Ibaka going up with Blake. The sonic boom from the collision surely would have triggered a tidal wave in Japan.
This actually made me snicker...

I think LBJ's dunk was better. But 2 great dunks none-the-less. Everyone's impression seems to be different which is cool.

If Blake would have grabbed the rim instead of the patented throw ball in scrape the rim with fingers I would have probably given it to him.

Perkins always sad face made it priceless though.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #206
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Bingo!!!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:25 AM   #207

LeBron's dunk got an oooh shit from me, but Blake's got a OOOH SHIT
Old 01-31-2012, 08:46 AM   #208
Rose
Roses Malone

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:48 AM   #209
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

I like the whole THROWING IT IN. I think that's cooler than a "real dunk" because you have to be really high and usually when it happens you are dunking on someone.

I wanna see a two handed throw-it-in dunk, that'd be ridiculous. It's so much harder to throw the ball in the hoop than it is to dunk it. Dunking you are pretty much guiding it in.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:50 AM   #210
shallehalle
High School JV MVP

shallehalle has decent reputationshallehalle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
I like the whole THROWING IT IN. I think that's cooler than a "real dunk" because you have to be really high and usually when it happens you are dunking on someone.

I wanna see a two handed throw-it-in dunk, that'd be ridiculous. It's so much harder to throw the ball in the hoop than it is to dunk it. Dunking you are pretty much guiding it in.

-Smak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzSjn9lBbJ4
1:00
shallehalle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: