Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2012, 12:40 AM   #46
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Reps for the GIF of Blake Griffin's poster on Perk

he never has clean dunks. wasn't even rim rattling.
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:40 AM   #47
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

Commentator: "Is it possible to top what he did last year?!"

It all makes sense now. Blake's on the Kobe System

Jesus Christ, watching it again, I'm still in awe. If Blake did this any place other than a basketball court, he'd be convicted to 5 death sentences.
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:42 AM   #48
DevilsAssassin
Banned

DevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

DevilsAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:45 AM   #49
cteach111
National High School Star

cteach111 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

this dunk was kinda similar to the Dwight Superman dunk or Griffin's Knicks dunk from last year

it was alright
cteach111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:46 AM   #50
32Dayz
Banned

32Dayz is starting to rub some people the wrong way

It was very similar to this Dunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkPrZ_Rliw&feature=fvst

Still dont think it was better then the Lebron over Lucas Dunk. :P
32Dayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:47 AM   #51
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: rip kendrick perkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
that dunk was really impressive

if perkins had fell to the floor or some shit then yeah..RIP indeed

otherwise not really that bad for perkins

That hurt Perkins feelings......look at his face after the dunk, he looks like a little kid who just got a good scolding from his mommy

That is what you call THROWING IT DOWN!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:48 AM   #52
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

still not better than Bron's lob over a player.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:48 AM   #53
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow this is like the first time I've ever visited the blog.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:48 AM   #54
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32Dayz
:P

yu just typed that. on yu're keyboard.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:49 AM   #55
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

This dunk is a different than Mozgov, because Perkins attempted to challenge the shot. Mozgov didn't. The fact Perkins was up in the air, and if you watch the replay Griffin's momentum in the air was able to push against Perkins was amazing. Great dunk.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:50 AM   #56
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
still not better than Bron's lob over a player.
Jump over tall guy that jumping > jump over midget that not even jump.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:51 AM   #57
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Lucas: 5'11'
Perkins: 6'10'

LBJ's doesn't hold a candle to Blake's
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:51 AM   #58
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAesirsFinest
Commentator: "Is it possible to top what he did last year?!"

It all makes sense now. Blake's on the Kobe System

Jesus Christ, watching it again, I'm still in awe. If Blake did this any place other than a basketball court, he'd be convicted to 5 death sentences.
I am but made north-north-west; when the wind is southerly, I know a FLUBBER from a Kobe System.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:51 AM   #59
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRose1899
Jump over tall guy that jumping > jump over midget that not even jump.

He didn't jump over him.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:55 AM   #60
32Dayz
Banned

32Dayz is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
He didn't jump over him.

He just jumped against him and he didnt even dunk he just threw it in.

Dunk > Layup.

Still was amazing cause he dunked over him and got up really high... but personally I am overly high on it.
32Dayz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: