Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
bsyde82
Decent playground baller

bsyde82 has decent reputation
Default Terrence Ross

Wroten gets most of the hype this year, but anyone catch Udub's last game vs. WSU? Showed a glimpse of what Ross can be - deadly shooter with range and freakish athleticism. Nice size with room to put on some muscle and decent handles for a 2.

Lottery pick? As a husky fan, of course I want him to stick around, and he may given that he doesn't always get a lot of opportunities, but he has the talent to go now IMO.

What do people think of him?
bsyde82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
DMizzle
Great young streetballer

DMizzle is considered somewhat coolDMizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Terrence Ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lj9D6KW7QQ

Here are highlights from that game. Ross is the best player on the team but it seems like since the point guards have the ball in their hands most of the time, Ross doesn't get that many looks. He also always guards the best player on the other team that often gets him in early foul trouble (which messes up his rhythm).
DMizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
bsyde82
Decent playground baller

bsyde82 has decent reputation

yo, beating a dead horse here, but people gotta pay attention to T.Ross!!!...despite disgustingly sloppy PG play from wroten/gaddy at times, Ross still manages to ball, and always comes up big when it's needed most.

Silky smooth jumper and electric athleticism. If he could improve his handles just a bit and make some better decisions with his passing, dude is a mid level lottery pick IMO.
bsyde82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #4
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YATucFkpdNI

don't know if this was posted already

one of the best alleyoops i've ever seen in college ball, easily a dunk of the year candidate
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:59 AM   #5
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

T is my guy.....

Definitely top 15 pick.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #6
entropy35
High School Starter

entropy35 is considered somewhat coolentropy35 is considered somewhat cool

I would still call Wroten the best player on UW but Ross is pretty good as well. Definite lottery pick IMO.
entropy35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #7
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropy35
I would still call Wroten the best player on UW but Ross is pretty good as well. Definite lottery pick IMO.

he might end up the best player but right now Ross is the more polished of the two and physically more gifted

the deciding factor is wroten's playmaking ability and how well that develops as he goes from college to pro IMO
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #8
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

frmsea2okc has an OK reputation so far

I see Ross as a legit starting 2 in the nba but of course it depends on his drafting team. Imagine if a team with a great passing point drafted him i.e. Phx or Hou maybe Mem. I personally want to see him go to Cle late lottery. Irving/Ross/Thompson would be pretty sick.
As for Wroten he could be dece but has higher potential imo. I bet someone takes a chance on him around 15-25 ala Knicks reaching for Shumpert. I hope its Utah
frmsea2okc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: