Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #16
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Mike Brown and on the road losing streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Pics or it didn't happen

Why, why, why do I waste my time
You guys could learn something but instead you do this stuff

I was very shocked about the 45 minute practice thing....not something that would be made up by anyone and certainly not me.

I have an AAU coach friend who I had known for years, I told him a lot about current and former athletes I hang with. It wasn't until I took him to an event and he saw everyone coming up to me and joking around, having drinks that he looked at me and said "You were telling the truth....I had no idea"
He had never questioned a thing, I had no clue that he ever had a doubt.
I'm a full grown old man.....I have absolutely nothing to gain by telling a single lie.

I also don't really understand the thought process that some guys only believe what they read.....as if everything that is true is in the paper I hear stuff from ex players people real close to players in the league that is insanely shocking.......I don't even mention 99.9999999% of it to anyone. Much different from what is in the paper......but hey, if that is your comfort zone....so be it.

Totally done talking about this subject
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:17 PM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Why, why, why do I waste my time
You guys could learn something but instead you do this stuff

I was very shocked about the 45 minute practice thing....not something that would be made up by anyone and certainly not me.

I have an AAU coach friend who I had known for years, I told him a lot about current and former athletes I hang with. It wasn't until I took him to an event and he saw everyone coming up to me and joking around, having drinks that he looked at me and said "You were telling the truth....I had no idea"
He had never questioned a thing, I had no clue that he ever had a doubt.
I'm a full grown old man.....I have absolutely nothing to gain by telling a single lie.

I also don't really understand the thought process that some guys only believe what they read.....as if everything that is true is in the paper I hear stuff from ex players people real close to players in the league that is insanely shocking.......I don't even mention 99.9999999% of it to anyone. Much different from what is in the paper......but hey, if that is your comfort zone....so be it.

Totally done talking about this subject

Im not doubting you. Im just having some fun.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #18
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Im not doubting you. Im just having some fun.

Completely my bad.....I meant to write that I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to others who have done that....my bad
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:42 AM   #19
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BØBØ
You heard it right.
It's been well reported by those covering Lakers practices and by the players themselves that they have been doing a lot of film, a lot of low physical effort sessions. The coaching staff has made a great effort coordinating with the training staff to keep the players energy up for games and not using it in practice. Gary Vitti himself said he is busier this year than ever before working with the coaches to balance out how much time they limit the players to actual on the court practice time. The goal is to have fresh legs at the end of the season instead of burning them out now.

Thanks for the confirmation, I thought I was just hearing voices in my head.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: