Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Los Angeles Lakers @ Milwaukee Bucks Reaction

This was a horrible loss, I mean HORRIBLE!!!!!!
The Bucks were missing 2 of their top 3 players, we had a huge size advantage, we were rested and still go our @sses kicked.
Drew Gooden at 6 million a year 23 points, Owning Pau Gasol at 18.7 million????
Mike Dunleavy at 3 million....15 points???
Ersan (Who dat) Ilyasova 2.5 million.....15 points???? Seriously??????

We need to trim the fat and make some deals for real players.

The only bright spot was G-Lock with 13 points.

I think once we make some deals we will roll......but man, it's getting harder to be patient. I mean.....HOUSTON has a better record than we do, and they were trying to throw away their best players for Pau
I suspect they won't return our calls about that deal now.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Los Angeles Lakers @ Milwaukee Bucks Reaction

It was terrible

Right now we are looking like a 500 team which is what magic predicted without a trade.

Maybe bringing in arenas is worth a shot right now. What option do we have?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #3
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Makes you wonder what is Mitch wanting on. One would think with two bigs could make something happen much quicker. We looked ugly last night
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

After the game last night Bynum was asked about the Lakers road record compared to their home record and said something like when the Lakers are at home they have support from the fans but on the road they don't have that so they don't care about playing well. I'm paraphrasing but something to that effect.

I seriously think the combined IQ of Bynum and "Metta World Peace" [rolling my eyes] is below 100.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #5
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It is time for Gasol to go. I think he is in the same boat as Odom was when he requested trade after the CP3 fiasco. Gasol is just not admitting it.. it doesn't help anyone the way things are going right now

Also it's time to use the amnesty clause.. Let Luke's salary loose and get somebody else to instill some energy into the Lakers..

Time for changes.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #6
DKLaker

Gasol said the Lakers went through the motions and should've fought back against the physical Bucks

When Pau plays like he does and says these things he should say "I" and not "We". Everyone calls him soft, then he plays soft and says AFTER the game that the team should've played tougher.
I'm really sick of his excuses for not being "Into" games.
First he whines about touches, then it's he's not into it, then it's the refs, then it's the coach, then the other team being physical, then it's that he's too close to the basket, then he's too far away from the basket.......I'm sure I'm leaving off many other excuses he has given.
I wish the guy would just shut up, man up and come out ready to do battle and compete. He has become such a low energy guy with absolutely no sense of urgency or will to win that it's not even funny.......at 19 million a year we'll be lucky to find a taker if this goes on much longer.

I mean damn......even the rookie G-Lock outscored him!!!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #7
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
This was a horrible loss, I mean HORRIBLE!!!!!!
The Bucks were missing 2 of their top 3 players, we had a huge size advantage, we were rested and still go our @sses kicked.
Drew Gooden at 6 million a year 23 points, Owning Pau Gasol at 18.7 million????
Mike Dunleavy at 3 million....15 points???
Ersan (Who dat) Ilyasova 2.5 million.....15 points???? Seriously??????

We need to trim the fat and make some deals for real players.

The only bright spot was G-Lock with 13 points.

I think once we make some deals we will roll......but man, it's getting harder to be patient. I mean.....HOUSTON has a better record than we do, and they were trying to throw away their best players for Pau
I suspect they won't return our calls about that deal now.

Pau had a horrible shooting night indeed but this bum also had 15 rebs, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 block and 1 turnover just need to go.
But believe it or not, I would not lose any sleep if the Lakers can get Howard or Scola/Martin for him. Scola is a beast inside and he also has a good midrange shot .
Btw, where is your reaction after the Clipper and TWolves game?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #8
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
It is time for Gasol to go. I think he is in the same boat as Odom was when he requested trade after the CP3 fiasco. Gasol is just not admitting it.. it doesn't help anyone the way things are going right now

Also it's time to use the amnesty clause.. Let Luke's salary loose and get somebody else to instill some energy into the Lakers..

Time for changes.

My friend and boss also has the same opinion about Pau, how he is really affected by not being wanted and he is trying to be "professional about it".
Anyway, as bad as Pau is playing, being ordered to lurk in the perimter etc. his production is down to
2.2 pts, .3 blocks, .3 assists,.7 rebs per game. Staying in the perimeter also meant less FT attempts and lower FG % to -.11%
But like I said, if they can get Howard or Scola/Martin for him, then I think the Lakers would be alrrght.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #9
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Pau had a horrible shooting night indeed but this bum also had 15 rebs, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 block and 1 turnover just need to go.
But believe it or not, I would not lose any sleep if the Lakers can get Howard or Scola/Martin for him. Scola is a beast inside and he also has a good midrange shot .
Btw, where is your reaction after the Clipper and TWolves game?

Eh......if you look at the thread for the TWolves game you will see what I posted

This board has been pretty dead so I have been posting much more on the main board........we even started missing game casts on here. I wanted reactions to the Bucks game so I made this thread.....1st time ever....and only because no one made a game cast.

See....you agree with me on a Houston deal......but yet you try to argue with me...lol. I'm not saying to dump Pau for nothing.....I'm saying I love what Houston was offering and it would help this team more than he by himself could.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #10
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Eh......if you look at the thread for the TWolves game you will see what I posted

This board has been pretty dead so I have been posting much more on the main board........we even started missing game casts on here. I wanted reactions to the Bucks game so I made this thread.....1st time ever....and only because no one made a game cast.

See....you agree with me on a Houston deal......but yet you try to argue with me...lol. I'm not saying to dump Pau for nothing.....I'm saying I love what Houston was offering and it would help this team more than he by himself could.

Like I said I wanted that Houston because Luis Scola is a BEAST, I argued with you bec you made it sound like Pau is piece of trash.
Yes, Pau is struggling and that he may not regain is old form back, but as bad as Pau may have been playing, his numbers are not as horrible as it appears. In fact, Mike Brown has been heavily relying on him playing him 38 mins/game just like when Phil really depended on him.
Oh by the Way. Miami also lost Milwaukee, Gooden also outscored Bosh 17pts to 9. Bosh also hit just 40%.
Gooden also scored 23 pts vs the Bulls, 16 vs Detroit so it's not like he just did it against Pau.
No, I don't think the Lakers will win it all with the present lineup.
I thank Pau for his past and present contributions but if they can a player like Howard or Scola/Martin for him, then so be it.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #11
DKLaker

Quote:
Like I said I wanted that Houston because Luis Scola is a BEAST, I argued with you bec you made it sound like Pau is piece of trash.
Yes, Pau is struggling and that he may not regain is old form back, but as bad as Pau may have been playing, his numbers are not as horrible as it appears. In fact, Mike Brown has been heavily relying on him playing him 38 mins/game just like when Phil really depended on him.
Oh by the Way. Miami also lost Milwaukee, Gooden also outscored Bosh 17pts to 9. Bosh also hit just 40%.
Gooden also scored 23 pts vs the Bulls, 16 vs Detroit so it's not like he just did it against Pau.
No, I don't think the Lakers will win it all with the present lineup.
I thank Pau for his past and present contributions but if they can a player like Howard or Scola/Martin for him, then so be it.

See.....we agree on Houston, We agree on Scola.
I didn't say Pau is trash.....I said I don't like his game now, I don't like his softness, low energy, lack of desire........and I feel we would be better off trading him for multiple players who fill needs.
As for Bosh.....he is the clear cut 3rd option yet still averaging 21 points, he has taken over some games by himself including a 35 point game vs. Cleveland. Bosh plays with energy, intensity and desire. So he had a bad game today....I expect a consistent hard effort not perfection.
Bosh has a better Scoring average, Shooting, FT and 3pt% than Pau and getting paid millions less....6 million less?
Old 02-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #12
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
See.....we agree on Houston, We agree on Scola.
I didn't say Pau is trash.....I said I don't like his game now, I don't like his softness, low energy, lack of desire........and I feel we would be better off trading him for multiple players who fill needs.
As for Bosh.....he is the clear cut 3rd option yet still averaging 21 points, he has taken over some games by himself including a 35 point game vs. Cleveland. Bosh plays with energy, intensity and desire. So he had a bad game today....I expect a consistent hard effort not perfection.
Bosh has a better Scoring average, Shooting, FT and 3pt% than Pau and getting paid millions less....6 million less?

You don't like Pau's game now? So you mean you like his game before? OMG, you see I never knew that!!!When the Lakers went to 3 straight finals, the first one without Bynum and the 2nd one Drew was hardly a factor, I don't recall you giving ANY credit to Pau's contributions. This argument should have been over and done with many many months ago.
The funny thing is you are so great with your selective attention.
I did mentioned Bosh but I posted the numberS of Drew Gooden's past 3 games to point out he has been doing these the past week against 4 teams now. So, ok, Bosh is so much better than Pau now. ok ok ok.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #13
DKLaker

Quote:
You don't like Pau's game now? So you mean you like his game before? OMG, you see I never knew that!!!When the Lakers went to 3 straight finals, the first one without Bynum and the 2nd one Drew was hardly a factor, I don't recall you giving ANY credit to Pau's contributions. This argument should have been over and done with many many months ago.
The funny thing is you are so great with your selective attention.
I did mentioned Bosh but I posted the numberS of Drew Gooden's past 3 games to point out he has been doing these the past week against 4 teams now. So, ok, Bosh is so much better than Pau now. ok ok ok.

You crack me up bro

Awwww, I'm sorry you think I wasn't giving enough attention to Pau
Pau wimped out like a B!tch against Boston the first time but then came back and battled like he always should and we couldn't have won the Titles without his contributions. That being said, you seemed to want me and others to say Pau was better or more important than Kobe.....some people wanted to say that Pau was the real team MVP.....that is a complete joke to me.
Why are YOU hurt if I am not kissing Pau's "A"????

Now Pau is nothing more than a butthurt B!tch.....it's way too risky to go into playoffs with a guy who can't get his emotions in check for a few hours and battle for a win. Kobe is going through a brutal divorce but yet he BRINGS IT every game, there is no quit in him......rape trial, divorce.....it doesn't matter he does his job. The Lakers are afraid of Pau sinking their season like he did last year. So YEAH, I think Pau has a TON of talent....but no heart so I do not like his game NOW and have no faith that he'll get it back.

Drew Gooden's 4 games??? My point is so what if a guy has a good run?
I said Bosh had a bad game that night but has been bringing it 8 of 10 nights compared to Pau who rarely performs up to his capability......there is a huge difference that you seem to be missing.

Is Bosh playing better than Pau......YES......DO YOU DISAGREE????

Correction....Pau is making 3 million more than Bosh.

Last edited by DKLaker : 02-02-2012 at 12:18 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: