Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kevin Durant says he has no appreciation for Blake's dunk over Perkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlova
Not as funny as clipper history though

Oh... something I haven't heard before . People can't bag on the Clippers now so they are going to bring up the past. I love it!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #17
Tlova
Great young streetballer

Tlova is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kevin Durant says he has no appreciation for Blake's dunk over Perkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Oh... something I haven't heard before . People can't bag on the Clippers now so they are going to bring up the past. I love it!
Clippers are second round at best no depth, injury prone players, can't win on the road(Remember Utah). So enjoy you regular season success not like you know about the playoffs, i suggest talking to your ghost friends
Tlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #18
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwink23
He even knew it wasn't a dunk, Durant said he threw it in....

Great minds think alike.....

Depends on your definition of dunk, many people accept throwing the basketball in as a dunk.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #19
bwink23
Banned

bwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
Depends on your definition of dunk, many people accept throwing the basketball in as a dunk.

Many who are basketball purists call that weak stuff a LAY-IN....
bwink23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #20
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

KD's just a bit butthurt that Blake threw one down so violently on his teammate.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #21
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Lay up generally has an ark in the shot, a dunk his thrown straight in.

Last edited by Xsatyr : 02-04-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #22
REACTION
HYRYSICPT?

REACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation hereREACTION has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

You're not even able to define a dunk, so you can't really decide whether it's a dunk or not. Although I commend you challenging Merriam Webster and every other dictionary, I'm still waiting on your definition of a dunk.

Last edited by REACTION : 02-01-2012 at 10:03 PM.
REACTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #23
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Clippers are second round at best no depth, injury prone players, can't win on the road(Remember Utah). So enjoy you regular season success not like you know about the playoffs, i suggest talking to your ghost friends

Oh another troll on an alternate account trying to stir me up. I haven't seen this before .
Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #24
Tlova
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Oh another troll on an alternate account trying to stir me up. I haven't seen this before .
This ain't an alty check the IP Address. Your team had a few good wins and u talking like your team is contending. Clipper fans and the truth ,how the ghost hunting going bro
Old 02-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #25
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
This ain't an alty check the IP Address. Your team had a few good wins and u talking like your team is contending. Clipper fans and the truth ,how the ghost hunting going bro

Old 02-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #26
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

To me, a layup is an upward motion of the arm occurring below the basket that arcs the ball upwards and into the basket.

A dunk is a downward motion of the arm that puts the ball through the basket. It's where the player's hand is extended above the rim level and a downward motion of the arm is performed.

I just don't see how anyone can say that Griffin's dunk wasn't a dunk just because only a few fingers touched the rim. Calling it a layup is far more asinine to me. That was definitely no layup.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #27
DevilsAssassin
Banned

DevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSk-r...layer_embedded

lol @ Kevin Durant running away
DevilsAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #28
Tlova
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Old 02-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #29
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

lol i love how what he said is taken out of context for drama. he all but admitted it was a entertaining dunk if it wasn't against his team.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #30
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

This dunk, however great or not, must be the most humiliating one against the victim.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: