Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #31
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Biel, is just crazy, but I didn't even know she had that,

I first saw her in Blade 3, and haven't seen her since but she's looking even better and better, is that possible?

Not only does she have a nice ass but shes just has an overall athletic body. There was a pic of her at the ESPYS, she had an even better body than most of the female athletes there.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:20 PM   #32
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far
Default More Real ass

"You can have them bimbos...I'll keep my women like Flo Jo"- Sir Mix a Lot

Last edited by JohnnyBravo5 : 01-07-2007 at 05:22 PM.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:47 PM   #33
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
"You can have them bimbos...I'll keep my women like Flo Jo"- Sir Mix a Lot

Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:51 PM   #34
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo1a

Since when did she get an ass like that? Its gotta be fake.
I think its just the way she is posing, but damn she LOOKS GOOD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo1a

This one looks more realistic...
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #35
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
I think its just the way she is posing, but damn she LOOKS GOOD!!
That second picture is a bad angle. She has a great ass, period.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:20 PM   #36
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

What happened to this board??? This board used to go crazy over Asian, Black, Latina, and ethnic women. I'm not talking about Jessica Biel, but most women that people go crazy on this message board over these days aren't ethnic anymore.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:22 PM   #37
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
What happened to this board??? This board used to go crazy over Asian, Black, Latina, and ethnic women. I'm not talking about Jessica Biel, but most women that people go crazy on this message board over these days aren't ethnic anymore.

Who cares, a fine woman is a fine woman.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:05 PM   #38
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Some women are blessed with it, some aren't. Not EVERY woman could be stacked, even IF they hit the gym. Threw out some examples. book it

I am Glove 20's b!tch

No, most woman can really attain that, the ass is nothing more than muscle, if you work it out it will grow bigger. Some women naturally have more muscle there to begin with than others, then that muscle is covered by fat giving it even more size. Jessica is a known fitness fanatic, she's in the gym a lot. If you had said an ass like Cheeroke D'Ass's cant be attained through working out, I'd agree, but Biel clearly has a muscle butt that a lot of women could get if they worked out.

Examples? Look at all those pro women body builders with the gigantic asses, look at Serena for one.

Last edited by abuC : 01-07-2007 at 07:08 PM.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:13 PM   #39
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Are you serious? That's like saying every guy can have a huge c***, all they have to do is yank on it it's nothing but a muscle. If using Serena as an example, that were the case, why doesn't Kournikova or whatever have a similar @$$ and they just about the same amount of working out.

Or asian chicks for that matter. @$$es or just one of those things that you can have. And I don't care what you say, no flat @$$ chick is going to get in the gym hump like crazy and get a @$$ like Serena or Cherokee. Maybe like Biel's but let's be serious here.

I am Glove 20's b!tch
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:10 PM   #40
TheBynumProject
Byonic

TheBynumProject has decent reputation

I noticed her dope ass in the Teaxas Chainsaw Massicre.
TheBynumProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:31 PM   #41
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBynumProject
I noticed her dope ass in the Teaxas Chainsaw Massicre.

Yup. It was the only reason to watch (and rewatch :)) that movie.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:46 PM   #42
AKA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AKA has an OK reputation so far

is it only me that thinks that it's improportional... too big for her waist
AKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #43
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Are you serious? That's like saying every guy can have a huge c***, all they have to do is yank on it it's nothing but a muscle.

Horrible comparison, the ass is one of largest muscles in the body, and it's one of the most visible. Any muscle can increase in size, Biels ass doesnt strike me as the equivalent of a "huge ****".

Quote:
If using Serena as an example, that were the case, why doesn't Kournikova or whatever have a similar @$$ and they just about the same amount of working out.

Serena lifts weights, Kournikova doesnt, Serena is nearly 150lbs, Kournikova isnt even 130lbs. Look at Serena's arms, she's a gym rat, look at Biel in Texas chainsaw massacre, she has big shoulders and defined arms. Using Serena was to point out that she is muscular, just as those pro female body builders, not to their extent, but those women have huge grotesque looking asses that come from weight lifting.

Quote:
Or asian chicks for that matter. @$$es or just one of those things that you can have. And I don't care what you say, no flat @$$ chick is going to get in the gym hump like crazy and get a @$$ like Serena or Cherokee. Maybe like Biel's but let's be serious here.

I am Glove 20's b!tch

That's exactly what I said, an ass like Biels is possible through hard work, an ass like Cheeroke or Serena's isnt. I even said I'd agree with you if the example at hand was someone like Cheeroke. There's different levels to it, but any woman through hard work can gain a bubble of some form, Biel's ass isnt something amazing, she clearly got that from working out.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:55 PM   #44
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Yeah, definitely photoshopped. If Jessica had an ass like that, there's no way she'd have been able to keep it hidden all these years.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:37 AM   #45
Wuxia
Local High School Star

Wuxia has decent reputation

She's not even the hottest Jessica...
Wuxia is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: