Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #151
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Dunno if he even enters the draft. Also...

Busted with the green leaf;lots of it!

Gonna hurt his future draft stock regardless.

Just saw it on ESPN.com on the bottom. He's Entering.

Yeah and i remember that storey, the kids a stud though. I'd take a chance for him.

Now i have a question for you, what's going to happen to garcia at the end of this season? McNabbs back so that means garcia goes back to a back up? Because if that's the case he needs to go somewhere else and play, he's a starter.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:45 PM   #152
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Just saw it on ESPN.com on the bottom. He's Entering.

Yeah and i remember that storey, the kids a stud though. I'd take a chance for him.

Now i have a question for you, what's going to happen to garcia at the end of this season? McNabbs back so that means garcia goes back to a back up? Because if that's the case he needs to go somewhere else and play, he's a starter.

R.Taylor would be a late first day pick. Could end up being a steal for someone. He wont go early. I project 3rd round, no worst than 4th. Correll Buckhalter was a 4th rounder and B.Westbrook was a 3rd. He's got talent no doubt.

Dunno bout Garcia...he said he has no problem going back to the backup role when Mcnabb gets back. Said this during his hot streak. That could change when teams show interest in him and the Eagles wont pay him big bucks to be a backup. Mcnabb will be the start next season for sure unless he isnt cleared or healthy to play.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:47 PM   #153
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

I Can See Garcia leaving to go back to a starting job role. Brian Westbrook is the real deal, he's amazing..

I thought slanton was going to come out but maybe i was wrong, damn. The Cal Running Back is for real though.

What's Philly looking to draft? I cant find a weakness?
Old 01-08-2007, 12:20 AM   #154
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I Can See Garcia leaving to go back to a starting job role. Brian Westbrook is the real deal, he's amazing..

I thought slanton was going to come out but maybe i was wrong, damn. The Cal Running Back is for real though.

What's Philly looking to draft? I cant find a weakness?

Secondary help;
Nickel CB
FS to replace B.Dawkins
Old 01-08-2007, 12:35 AM   #155
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

How many years does B. Dawkins have left in him?

BTW i like phillys secondary.

Hood
Brown
Sheppard
Old 01-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #156
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
How many years does B. Dawkins have left in him?

BTW i like phillys secondary.

Hood
Brown
Sheppard

2 more years, he's not gonna play forever. Need a young promising player to take over his job when he hits a decline. Also Hood is a FA. He'll be lookin for a starting job.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: