Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #76
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Update

I'm on day 48 since running, out of those 48 days I've rested or been sick 19 of those days. So I've ran a total of 29 days. Recently I just came off a two day in a row rest period and I've been sick, but now I'm down to 211.6 and I've finally cracked the 25 pound mark since starting this. 26.40 pounds in 29 days of running/eating right or 48 days overall.

I definitely notice a change in my stomach, I can actually suck it in to the point you can see my ribs. I lost two pounds pretty unhealthy the last couple days though because I've been sick. I was laying in bed with bad back aches and a headache and barely ate.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #77
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Update

I'm on day 48 since running, out of those 48 days I've rested or been sick 19 of those days. So I've ran a total of 29 days. Recently I just came off a two day in a row rest period and I've been sick, but now I'm down to 211.6 and I've finally cracked the 25 pound mark since starting this. 26.40 pounds in 29 days of running/eating right or 48 days overall.

I definitely notice a change in my stomach, I can actually suck it in to the point you can see my ribs. I lost two pounds pretty unhealthy the last couple days though because I've been sick. I was laying in bed with bad back aches and a headache and barely ate.

You're just one or two stomach flus away from your ideal weight. Just kidding. I should be banned for quoting a chick flick.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #78
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You're just one or two stomach flus away from your ideal weight. Just kidding. I should be banned for quoting a chick flick.
Yep, I'm about 11 pounds away from me doing some lifting or resistance.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #79
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
Great job on the weight loss, man. 14 and a half pounds in 3 weeks? Very impressive.

I've been looking to lose some weight, as well, as I feel that I could definitely be in better shape. I realize that you're probably not an expert on fitness, but, in your opinion, how much weight do you think a 193 lb, 6'3" guy could lose in the span of about 2 months or so?

You looking to bulk up?

Take animal cuts. In 7 weeks you can lose 20 lbs.
Excercising 5 days a week of course
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #80
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I need to start again. I got sick with the flu and had to stop for a few days and haven't really gotten back into it in the last couple weeks. I've run only about 3 times a week the last two weeks. I was up to 5 times a week.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #81
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quit eating beef , pork and those Wisconsin squeaky cheese things

Our wisconsin diet was made for football players , not ISH posters.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #82
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Update

***** you still fat. Try harder.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #83
Pinkhearts
Local High School Star

Pinkhearts is considered somewhat coolPinkhearts is considered somewhat coolPinkhearts is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

26 pounds in a month and a half is pretty impressive. Keep it up and he'll look great in a few more months.

Last edited by Pinkhearts : 03-02-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Pinkhearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #84
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Good job to those losing weight.

I was 224 lb on Jan 1 and I'm down to 209. My goal is to get under 200 lb without scarificing muscle mass (I havent been under 200 lb since I was 17 - I'm 37). Losing weight is one of the best feelings in the world.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:34 AM   #85
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

And you're still a dumb fukk but I don't see you making any progress.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #86
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
I know. And I will. Thanks for the comment!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #87
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Quit eating beef , pork and those Wisconsin squeaky cheese things

Our wisconsin diet was made for football players , not ISH posters.
I actually haven't quit any of those hings. I've portion controlled them while incorporating better healthy choices into my diet.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #88
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I need to start again. I got sick with the flu and had to stop for a few days and haven't really gotten back into it in the last couple weeks. I've run only about 3 times a week the last two weeks. I was up to 5 times a week.
It's going to suck when you start running again. When I got sick recently and missed running just 3 days in a row, the first day back it felt like I was dragging dead weight while running, but I pushed through it that day.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #89
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

can you see your ***** yet? you can finally say hi to the little fella your wife frowns at every night

just kidding player. congrats on the weight loss, that really is a great accomplishment. my brother used to weigh about 290 and he's lost over 110 pounds by working out daily and eating right and he looks really good now. keep it up
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #90
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Live Meticode alone.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: