Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #106
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

I've gone a step further and did away with juice too for the most part. Especially not energy drinks of stuff like vitamin water. Juice contains just as many calories and almost as much sugar as soda. When you drink orange juice sure you get some vitamin C, but you throw away the main good stuff that comes with the orange. When you eat a orange you get the fibers, pulp and bits that help make it healthy, when you drink the juice you're bypassing that good stuff just to get some vitamin C in form of the same calories and sugar as pop. If you eat one orange you get as much vitamin C as a 8oz glass of orange juice for the most part, but the calories are cut nearly in half.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #107
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Consume 2-3 grams of ascorbic acid in powder as a vitamin C per day and you're set. You can cut out all the fruit and fruit drinks which are mostly sugar anyway.
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #108
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
Consume 2-3 grams of ascorbic acid in powder as a vitamin C per day and you're set. You can cut out all the fruit and fruit drinks which are mostly sugar anyway.
I like the sugar from fruits, if you keep your sugar under control your fine. I think for males like 35-40 grams a day is normal. I try to keep at 30, but it's hard because so many damn things have sugar in them. Even regular 2% milk has like 14g of sugar in 1 cup. I never knew milk had sugar in it.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:14 AM   #109
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are you still alive?
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:49 AM   #110
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Are you still alive?
he is getting ready for the marathon in the olympics
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #111
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Not a fan of long distance running its boring and useless for basketball.
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:51 AM   #112
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
marathons are fun but training for them sucks
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #113
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill

Dude I hate running, but that's a lie.

Back when doing 8-10 miles a day I was full blown Rip Hamilton.

Setting screens, jumping off the screens and hitting J's, hitting up z cuts l cuts perpetually exhausting the opponent and thus destroying their judgment, being a fukking parasite that won't go away on D, endless fastbreak pts, completely tireless.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:10 PM   #114
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Cardio is for homos. Get in the weight room and you'll feel even better.

I can't run longer than 15 minutes without wanting to kill myself from boredom.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #115
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One
Cardio is for homos. Get in the weight room and you'll feel even better.

I can't run longer than 15 minutes without wanting to kill myself from boredom.
And since when is hitting the weights not just as boring.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:03 PM   #116
Ikill
i be killah swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Dude I hate running, but that's a lie.

Back when doing 8-10 miles a day I was full blown Rip Hamilton.

Setting screens, jumping off the screens and hitting J's, hitting up z cuts l cuts perpetually exhausting the opponent and thus destroying their judgment, being a fukking parasite that won't go away on D, endless fastbreak pts, completely tireless.
Obviously it can help if you end up doing it at an high enough intensity but there is better things you can do to improve conditioning. The other thing is long runs hurt explosiveness and strength.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:20 PM   #117
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
Spoken like a true ph@ggot.

You wouldn't understand how awesome it feels to watch your body change and how strong you feel when hitting PR's. The first timed I benched 225 I about nut'd my shorts. Real talk.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #118
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One
Spoken like a true ph@ggot.

You wouldn't understand how awesome it feels to watch your body change and how strong you feel when hitting PR's. The first timed I benched 225 I about nut'd my shorts. Real talk.
You also feel better after running and your body is changing as well but that doesn't change the fact that the act itself is fairly boring.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:57 PM   #119
Ikill
i be killah swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
its not
Old 03-31-2013, 08:05 PM   #120
Budadiiii
Live Strong.

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Swimming is the ultimate cardio workout, and that's a fact, ******s.

Get off the treadmill you ****ing losers. Get in the pool and do some resistance exercises and swim your ass off.

Meticode you're a fatass piece of shit without a clue about nutrition and exercise you lazy scum bag
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: