Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-03-2012, 02:33 AM   #1
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Kobe has found his Mini-Mamba!!!!

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakers...ini-mamba.html

This is surprising......Kobe thinks Goudelock is the real deal to the point he blessed him with a piece of his own nickname
I guess I owe Lakerfreak an apology on this one ( )
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe has found his Mini-Mamba!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakers...ini-mamba.html

This is surprising......Kobe thinks Goudelock is the real deal to the point he blessed him with a piece of his own nickname
I guess I owe Lakerfreak an apology on this one ( )

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Finally, some accolades to get rid of pieces of the "Smush History". I'd been waiting for this one.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

On the other hand, I have a better nick name for him. He's a rookie thats been playing well. Some can almost call him lucky.

Goud - elock

Good - luck

You see where Im going with this?

Andrew "Good-luck" Goudelock.

I like it.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
On the other hand, I have a better nick name for him. He's a rookie thats been playing well. Some can almost call him lucky.

Goud - elock

Good - luck

You see where Im going with this?

Andrew "Good-luck" Goudelock.

I like it.

I like where you went with that
but no pro athlete wants to be called lucky
Old 02-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
I like where you went with that
but no pro athlete wants to be called lucky

lol good point.

The way he's playing is sorta like a prime Fisher, but a better passer. What do you think he can do in the long run?
Old 02-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
DKLaker

Quote:
lol good point.

The way he's playing is sorta like a prime Fisher, but a better passer. What do you think he can do in the long run?

I hope Steph Curry But It's still way too soon to say.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
I hope Steph Curry But It's still way too soon to say.

Funny that you mention, because I thought about this today while driving...Golden State has been doing well with monta ellis as the main focus. With Kwame down, do you think Golden State would agree to a Pau Curry swap? Im starting to like this idea, and hope that if we keep posting this, that maybe Mitch will see it
Old 02-04-2012, 01:58 AM   #8
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

I'm liking this kd...those runners down the middle are awesome.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:39 AM   #9
DKLaker

Quote:
Funny that you mention, because I thought about this today while driving...Golden State has been doing well with monta ellis as the main focus. With Kwame down, do you think Golden State would agree to a Pau Curry swap? Im starting to like this idea, and hope that if we keep posting this, that maybe Mitch will see it

Old 02-04-2012, 02:40 AM   #10
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Our 4th best player right now...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:02 AM   #11
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Our 4th best player right now...

Per minute played he's probably our 2nd or 3rd best player right now.
What I like best is that he's not afraid to play his game.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:59 AM   #12
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was so hyped about Ebanks but he's back to being a nobody now. Goudelock has impressed me, love him so far.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I was so hyped about Ebanks but he's back to being a nobody now. Goudelock has impressed me, love him so far.

This is one of things that I have to credit to Mike Brown, because unlike Phil, he gives his youngins a shot at impressing. We may not necessarily agree with all of Brown's offensive principles, but his intentions have always been for the better of every single player's best interests, and he somehow makes everyone on the team happy, while coaching the team to some W's.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #14
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
This is one of things that I have to credit to Mike Brown, because unlike Phil, he gives his youngins a shot at impressing. We may not necessarily agree with all of Brown's offensive principles, but his intentions have always been for the better of every single player's best interests, and he somehow makes everyone on the team happy, while coaching the team to some W's.

This.

I think Brown's lack of offensive abilities are overblown too. Look at how he's changed his lineups to have 5 players that can play cohesively with one another and how he has Goldy running the second unit getting guys like Murphy and Kapono open shots while feeding Drew in the post. The Lakers are #1 in opponent fg% this year too so I really don't have many complaints about the coaching, although just one when he puts Fisher back in the 4th against quicker PGs

When Kobe has gotten Pau and Bynum involved, the Lakers have won. The only thing that keeps this team from serious title contention is a solid starting calibur PG I think and some solid bench production. We're seeing some of the latter with Goudelock so I hope it continues
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
This.

I think Brown's lack of offensive abilities are overblown too. Look at how he's changed his lineups to have 5 players that can play cohesively with one another and how he has Goldy running the second unit getting guys like Murphy and Kapono open shots while feeding Drew in the post. The Lakers are #1 in opponent fg% this year too so I really don't have many complaints about the coaching, although just one when he puts Fisher back in the 4th against quicker PGs

When Kobe has gotten Pau and Bynum involved, the Lakers have won. The only thing that keeps this team from serious title contention is a solid starting calibur PG I think and some solid bench production. We're seeing some of the latter with Goudelock so I hope it continues

Yeah BallsOut,
His offense was much better in Cleveland too because Andersen Verejao was getting the team a lot of second chance points. Altogether, Cleveland's offense was rated an overall #6 in the league, which is more than enough to win a title. This team's success is going to depend on Kobe's will to listen to coach, and get everyone involved. I am not saying he shouldn't go for 30 every night, as long as he is doing it within the flow of the offense, and not stalling the offense.

As the team keeps playing more games, and getting more experience with the system under their belts, this team can pleasantly surprise a lot of people. Finally, I want to add that if we get a legitimate starting worthy point guard, we can be a dark horse team contending for the championship.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: