Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Default I just found out I live in the same building as Michael Huff...Raiders FS

So last night coming home from the Mavs game there was convertable Lambo out front of my building...I asked the concierge "who's car is that?"

her: "oh that is Mike's"

me: "Mike who"?

her: "Huff, he lives here, has for a while now"

so my immediate thought was that this is old rich white guy named Mike Huff...who drives a Lambo

my curiosity caused me to look it, and nope...it is the NFL player...he grew up here and lives here...Michael Wayne Huff II

I had to come it here and brag about this to you guys...its kinda trippin me out a little right now...I will come home some nights and pop in the Madden and play and this whole time I never knew there was an NFL player right next to me, it's weird...same floor, about 3 units down, I am pretty much his next door neighbor...my building is nice and there are a few million $$$ units but I didn't know it was NFL nice...I am sure I have walked by him dozens of times and never thought anything about it at all...I likely brushed him off as some nobody after just playing against him in Madden, LOL

now I have to plot how to become his freind...LOL...so that I can hit the clubs with him and attend his after parties, use his celebrity to my advantage...hmm
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: I just found out I live in the same building as Michael Huff...Raiders FS

You sound like a f*cking stalker. I'm sending Huff a message with this thread attatched.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Default Re: I just found out I live in the same building as Michael Huff...Raiders FS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You sound like a f*cking stalker. I'm sending Huff a message with this thread attatched.
if he is in town to play against Dallas I might have to find a way to injure him...
Old 04-09-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
if he is in town to play against Dallas I might have to find a way to injure him...

You probably dont know who else lives in your building. I dont think Huff is that big of a deal but he is a Texas player (college). What color was the limbo.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #5
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

You probably dont know who else lives in your building. I dont think Huff is that big of a deal but he is a Texas player (college). What color was the limbo.

It was a silver Gallardo convertable...^^^ looks just like that except his had flashier rims...

This does make me wonder who else is around...I used to see Spud Webb all the time around my place but I don't think he is here any more...

Spud is hard to recongnize now also, cause he has put on so much weight since his bball days...
Old 04-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

At first I was thinking, damn, how much does Huff make that he has to stoop low and live in some complex with f*cking primetime?

And then I was thinking, well shit, how much money does PRIME have that he can rise up and have the same place as an NFL player who drives a decent Lambo?

#notsurewhattothink
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
At first I was thinking, damn, how much does Huff make that he has to stoop low and live in some complex with f*cking primetime?

And then I was thinking, well shit, how much money does PRIME have that he can rise up and have the same place as an NFL player who drives a decent Lambo?

#notsurewhattothink
I make good money, I do...lol...but not millions like him, I am not a millionare...

I didn't think there would be any NFL current players here, so it suprises me...I knew that there are millionares in my building, cause there are some really nice units here, but I didn't think it would be an NFL player...

I am sure he owns more than one place...this is probably his Dallas condo, and he probably has a place in Cali too would be my guess...

it's just really weird that I have probably shared an elevator with him multiple times and just never understood who he was...in fact I am postive I have cause there just aren't that many black folk here...
Old 04-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Damn, the lockout is doing him so bad that he has to live in an apartment complex with you? Shame.

Cool story bro
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #9
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

It is a cool story Post...very cool

these aren't apartments though...

he was an All Pro last year...I did not know that
Old 04-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

is Huff's the one with the porta potty?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #11
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

is Huff's the one with the porta potty?

damn prime is slummin it
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

I actually did live in something like that outta high school...

I have slummed it before...I know what it feels like to be the minority
Old 04-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #13
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

That's pretty cool.

Just bought a Los Angeles Raiders snapback.

Thought I'd share that with you guys. Almost as amazing as having a NFL Pro Bowler 3 appartments away from yours.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:38 PM   #14
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

What's your plan to become his friend without looking like a stalker?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #15
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
What's your plan to become his friend without looking like a stalker?
I don't know...

I don't know...

what if I just rang his door bell and asked him if he wanted to throw the football around...and I am wearing his jersey?

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: