Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #106
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gotta hand it to Eli. He's amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Hottest closet, elite QB, on Brady level. Even if you dont want to give Eli any of those compliments? You cant deny the guy is a gamer who at the end of the game if he has the pigskin? You better start praying to GOD he pulls a Tony Romo. Eli can go 5-30 up until crunch time? If the defense has kept the NYG in it and Eli has a chance to drive them down and score? He'll do it. Even Tom Brady acknowledged that when asked would he rather have the ball in his hands or let Eli.
he actually did pull more "Romos" than Romo did...the Giants lost on more Eli INTs than the Boys did Romo INTs

Eli had 6 more picks than Tony

of coarse all that gets forgotten once they win a ring, as it SHOULD, but I don't think most people know that

Vick also threw away more games than Tony
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #107
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
he actually did pull more "Romos" than Romo did...the Giants lost on more Eli INTs than the Boys did Romo INTs

of coarse all that gets forgotten once they win a ring, as it SHOULD, but I don't think most people know that

Yet both Philly and the Giants whipped Romo and his team like they were rented mules.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #108
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

You can't be serious. Eli led the Giants down the field to win a superbowl for the second time this year. He's 8-2 in the playoffs, two superbowl MVP's, he has fantastic stats (his TD to turnover ratio is sick). He's also been an underdog in 6 of ten playoff games (it might be seven, 1 game i am unsure on) and has won all 6. Both NFC title games and superbowl he was an underdog. And this year, he led the Giants back in the 4th qtr 9 times. NINE TIMES. That's the total number of games you won, right?

Give it up. Eli is easily ahead of romo. Go argue Vick vs. Romo.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #109
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You can't be serious. Eli led the Giants down the field to win a superbowl for the second time this year. He's 8-2 in the playoffs, two superbowl MVP's, he has fantastic stats (his TD to turnover ratio is sick). He's also been an underdog in 6 of ten playoff games (it might be seven, 1 game i am unsure on) and has won all 6. Both NFC title games and superbowl he was an underdog. And this year, he led the Giants back in the 4th qtr 9 times. NINE TIMES. That's the total number of games you won, right?

Give it up. Eli is easily ahead of romo. Go argue Vick vs. Romo.
you clearly didn't read my whole post

and I don't need to argue Romo > Vick...everyone knows that already
Old 02-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #110
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JMT reported me
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #111
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Wow I cant believe people are saying Eli and the Giants are lucky. For that matter every win and loss in the NFL is based on good or bad luck.

This is truly the most idiotic thing I have read. And Niko if anyone brings up luck dont even respond they are pure bred IDIOTS!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #112
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
JMT reported me

Well deserved. That was a messed up thing to say, especially given that there was no provocation warranting a response anything like that.

And in the OTC thread you whimper about not understanding why anyone would have any problems with your posts.

Again, grow up. You and all your aliases.

Last edited by JMT : 02-09-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:45 PM   #113
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Well deserved. That was a messed up thing to say, especially given that there was no provocation warranting a response anything like that.

And in the OTC thread you whimper about not understanding why anyone would have any problems with your posts.

Again, grow up. You and all your aliases.
nothing to provoke it?

there was nothing to provoke your comment...you just wanted to start talking shit.

Then when someone talks shit back to you, you can't handle it and have to tell Jeff...smh

Maybe you should grow up and start taking what you dish out...

it's just the internet...brush it off
Old 02-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #114
JMT
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
nothing to provoke it?

there was nothing to provoke your comment...you just wanted to start talking shit.

Then when someone talks shit back to you, you can't handle it and have to tell Jeff...smh

Maybe you should grow up and start taking what you dish out...

it's just the internet...brush it off

My comment was about football teams. Didn't say a single word about you. Part of the discussion of the thread where you proclaimed one QB to be superior to two others.

Should have been easy for you to "brush off", as it had nothing to do with you personally.

Your comment was a personal slander of my wife. Unprovoked, out of line and unnecessary in any context or forum.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #115
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
My comment was about football teams. Didn't say a single word about you. Part of the discussion of the thread where you proclaimed one QB to be superior to two others.

Should have been easy for you to "brush off", as it had nothing to do with you personally.

Your comment was a personal slander of my wife. Unprovoked, out of line and unnecessary in any context or forum.
it was used to show that I can also say things that have nothing to do with anything...I was comparing games thrown away, INTs...and then you rush in from no where to say Dallas was whipped like mules...lol

well, if you are going to jump out of no where to throw an undeserved punch at me, please don't act so shocked when I punch back
Old 02-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #116
JMT
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
it was used to show that I can also say things that have nothing to do with anything...I was comparing games thrown away, INTs...and then you rush in from no where to say Dallas was whipped like mules...lol

well, if you are going to jump out of no where to throw an undeserved punch at me, please don't act so shocked when I punch back

You specifically compared Eli, Vick and Romo, spinning as you always do to get Romo on top. I weighed in on the topic like several people had. You took the personal shot at me.

Undeserved punch at you? Show where I mentioned you. Follow your own sage advice about "brushing it off", especially when it refers to a freaking football team, not you.

Sucker punch? Says the guy with multiple aliases who uses the internet to hide behind words he'd never say to my face.

I don't have a post on this site or any other where I degrade anyone's family. Not necessary, and not the function of the site. Apparently those who run it agree.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #117
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
You specifically compared Eli, Vick and Romo, spinning as you always do to get Romo on top. I weighed in on the topic like several people had. You took the personal shot at me.

Undeserved punch at you? Show where I mentioned you. Follow your own sage advice about "brushing it off", especially when it refers to a freaking football team, not you.

Sucker punch? Says the guy with multiple aliases who uses the internet to hide behind words he'd never say to my face.

I don't have a post on this site or any other where I degrade anyone's family. Not necessary, and not the function of the site. Apparently those who run it agree.
why even talk about real life?...in real life you wouldn't just randomly run up to a group of Dallas fans you have never met and tell them their team sucks...if you did you better expect an insult similar to the one I gave you.

I wasn't spinning anything to get Romo on top...I was just pointing out the fact that he didn't throw away as many games as the others

How could I spin that right now?...Eli is fresh off a SB win...I even said that his INTs should be forgotten...did you read that or no?
Old 02-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #118
JMT
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
why even talk about real life?...in real life you wouldn't just randomly run up to a group of Dallas fans you have never met and tell them their team sucks...if you did you better expect an insult similar to the one I gave you.

I wasn't spinning anything to get Romo on top...I was just pointing out the fact that he didn't throw away as many games as the others

How could I spin that right now?...Eli is fresh off a SB win...I even said that his INTs should be forgotten...did you read that or no?

"randomly run up".

In an open forum about football, in a thread about Eli, in which I had previously posted.

If I'm sitting around the table with men talking football, including my friends who are misguided souls and share your interest in a particular team, I'd have no problem responding to comments re Eli/Vick/Romo by pointing out which teams whipped which team. And I don't know anyone so simple and childish that they'd have to resort to comments about someones woman.

That's it for me. Go on all you want. I'm content that anyone whose opinion I'd care about can make their decision based on what's already been written.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #119
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
"randomly run up".

In an open forum about football, in a thread about Eli, in which I had previously posted.

If I'm sitting around the table with men talking football, including my friends who are misguided souls and share your interest in a particular team, I'd have no problem responding to comments re Eli/Vick/Romo by pointing out which teams whipped which team. And I don't know anyone so simple and childish that they'd have to resort to comments about someones woman.

That's it for me. Go on all you want. I'm content that anyone whose opinion I'd care about can make their decision based on what's already been written.
If you go up to a group a fans and insult their team you should expect insults back...however in real life you would have no one to run and cry to...or I guess you could run and tell the sports bar owner "those men were being mean to me!!!"
Old 02-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #120
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
I think it's time to put him above big ben, even if its by a millimeter. Big Ben played horrible in his 1st super bowl win. But their careers could def be comparable.

Yeah, I think they are basically dead even. I trust Ben more to put together a consistent regular season but Eli has probably played better in big games, which is saying a lot since Ben has had a lot of clutch moments.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: