Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2017, 02:00 PM   #1
AirBonner
5'9 Goat
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,141
Question is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

He is literally one of the best sports stories of all time. Came out of no where and became the GOAT of football. Has a stunning wife and family. Yet people hate on that.
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:16 PM   #2
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,352
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
He is literally one of the best sports stories of all time. Came out of no where and became the GOAT of football. Has a stunning wife and family. Yet people hate on that.




He's a cheat and a fake , shit for brains.

And in the black community, we can't stand the hypocrisy of what the media does to dez or other black players when he be on the sideline yelling and screaming

Yelling at refs all the FUCCIN time.

Brady it's "competitive fire ".

But dez is a cancer.

He's a lying ass fake ass ho.

That's why people Hate on him.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:22 PM   #3
AirBonner
5'9 Goat
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,141
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews


He's a cheat and a fake , shit for brains.

And in the black community, we can't stand the hypocrisy of what the media does to dez or other black players when he be on the sideline yelling and screaming

Yelling at refs all the FUCCIN time.

Brady it's "competitive fire ".

But dez is a cancer.

He's a lying ass fake ass ho.

That's why people Hate on him.
Of course if he was black this would be a non issue. He would be god then.
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:44 PM   #4
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,383
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Yep, pretty much.

Michael Vick and O.J. Simpson generally have much less haters than Brady does....
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #5
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,383
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews


He's a cheat and a fake , shit for brains.

And in the black community, we can't stand the hypocrisy of what the media does to dez or other black players when he be on the sideline yelling and screaming

Yelling at refs all the FUCCIN time.

Brady it's "competitive fire ".

But dez is a cancer.

He's a lying ass fake ass ho.

That's why people Hate on him.

This must be one of Goodell's paid troll accounts.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #6
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 15,807
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews


He's a cheat and a fake , shit for brains.

And in the black community, we can't stand the hypocrisy of what the media does to dez or other black players when he be on the sideline yelling and screaming

Yelling at refs all the FUCCIN time.

Brady it's "competitive fire ".

But dez is a cancer.

He's a lying ass fake ass ho.

That's why people Hate on him.
It's called being a professional, not saying something that would bite you in the ass laters

Lol at the black community comment, like Brady doesn't get shot on for yelling at the refs all the time
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:24 PM   #7
ArbitraryWater
Its happening- Fedal f
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 28,046
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

No, because he's such a cool story, people also romanticize his play/prime, like you, OP.. that gets people to 'hate'
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:34 PM   #8
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 15,807
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
No, because he's such a cool story, people also romanticize his play/prime, like you, OP.. that gets people to 'hate'
His prime is one of the best ever

3 110+ passer rating season
Record for passing TD(at the time)

Record for lowest TD:INT ratio in both a full season, and for 300+ pass attempts

Record for most passes attempted without an INT
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:44 PM   #9
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ATL
Posts: 5,197
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

He's not the GOAT of football. Jerry rice and LT say hi
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:52 PM   #10
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 15,807
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
He's not the GOAT of football. Jerry rice and LT say hi
Randy moss should've been the GOAT smh, Moss one of my favs ever but goddamn was he such a cancer ****. If he wasn't I'm sure he could've been still playing right now with the pats. Dude still a freak
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 04:55 PM   #11
NBAplayoffs2001
One of the Goodfellas
 
NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Am I here to amuse you?
Posts: 4,566
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

LeBron is...

Brady has arguably the strongest GOAT argument in NFL history. Dude has done so much throughout his career. His earlier teams granted were stacked during the early 2000s that led to 3 championships. That 2007 team was nearly GOAT until my boys, the NYG shocked the world.

He has improved a lot as a player and is probably the smartest QB historically. But my argument is, he always had the benefit of an amazing coaching staff and "skeptical theories" on how they won some of those games and super bowls.
NBAplayoffs2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:21 PM   #12
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,383
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
His prime is one of the best ever

3 110+ passer rating season
Record for passing TD(at the time)

Record for lowest TD:INT ratio in both a full season, and for 300+ pass attempts

Record for most passes attempted without an INT

Brady all time NFL records

Most touchdowns in a row without an interception = 26 tds 0 ints

Most passes in a row without an interception = 358

Aaron "the god" Rodgers, was trying to break both records and failed...

he ended up at 23 tds 0 ints

and 319 passes without an int

before he was intercepted....yet, even though he couldn't get Brady's records, his play during that stretch was called "unprecedented and unparalleled in the history of the NFL", and the media even claimed, "it has never happened before" and that "no other QB in history has ever played that well over a hot stretch before"....

Just more proof of how much the media hates Brady - they won't even give him credit for things he has done, and they give Rodgers more credit for not even equaling what Brady has done.

Last edited by Euroleague : 01-16-2017 at 07:49 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:25 PM   #13
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,383
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
LeBron is...

Brady has arguably the strongest GOAT argument in NFL history. Dude has done so much throughout his career. His earlier teams granted were stacked during the early 2000s that led to 3 championships. That 2007 team was nearly GOAT until my boys, the NYG shocked the world.

He has improved a lot as a player and is probably the smartest QB historically. But my argument is, he always had the benefit of an amazing coaching staff and "skeptical theories" on how they won some of those games and super bowls.

Bill Belichick is 18-19 in New England in games in which Tom Brady does not start. Bill Belichick is 54-63 overall in his career as a head coach, in games in which Tom Brady does not start.

Bill Belichick has 24 career playoff wins. 23 with Tom Brady starting, and 1 without Tom Brady starting.

This media (Tom Brady haters) driven narrative that Bill Belichick made Tom Brady is absolutely ridiculous and is totally devoid of any facts or reality.

If anything, Belichick might have gotten fired by the Patriots if it was not for Brady. He was 5-13 in New England before Brady took over as the team's starter.

Haters don't ever want to hear these facts, and the media does not ever want to admit them as being true.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:47 PM   #14
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 13,825
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Kobe and Brady are because they're GOAT caliber players, very good looking, very intelligent, etc. They just have it all.

Brady is the GOAT in football and Kobe is the 2nd GOAT in basketball.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 07:00 PM   #15
AirBonner
5'9 Goat
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 4,141
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Kobe and Brady are because they're GOAT caliber players, very good looking, very intelligent, etc. They just have it all.

Brady is the GOAT in football and Kobe is the 2nd GOAT in basketball.
Debatable but overall I agree
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy