Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-06-2012, 05:10 AM   #16
kNIOKAS
There will be plaster

Default Re: racist british slut

how do you know she's a slut?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:15 AM   #17
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
another retarded post from Go Getter

Swagmother, you're from UK, right?

I've been in London like 10 times, my ex girlfriend moved there so I visited her alot.. Anyway, every single time I was in London we saw people making racist remarks towards foreigners, is it really that usual?

She lived in Kensington and even my first day there we were walking from the station when some kids yelled "n*gga bit*h" to a chick who was selling hot dogs..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #18
gigantes
Tor Johnson.

despite her being a nasty piece of work, i can understand a little bit of what europe is going through, which is to be hit hard by waves of semi-poor immigrants who have brought a certain level of chaos with them in a time of great economic uncertainty.

from what i've read, europe is rapidly being injected with muslims, and violence and clashes between the natives have been growing alarmingly. not all of those factors are linked to each other and it's really nobody's fault in particular, but it does put the locals on edge, and i think you're seeing at least part of that being displayed in the video...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:53 AM   #19
AI Thornton
Homage to Al Thornton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

Obviously he banged her.
AI Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:54 AM   #20
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
despite her being a nasty piece of work, i can understand a little bit of what europe is going through, which is to be hit hard by waves of semi-poor immigrants who have brought a certain level of chaos with them in a time of great economic uncertainty.

from what i've read, europe is rapidly being injected with muslims, and violence and clashes between the natives have been growing alarmingly. not all of those factors are linked to each other and it's really nobody's fault in particular, but it does put the locals on edge, and i think you're seeing at least part of that being displayed in the video...

I am so afraid of the immigrants and the muslims in Sweden!

In all honesty, media puts up BS from time to time, in Sweden we have a city called Malmö and according to Fox News that city is hell on earth.

They made this reportage about the city; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2qTdFX6thg

After it people were laughing at this report, it was just so biased and lame. Sure, we have a problem with unemployed immigrants but nothing close to what Fox tried to show in their report..

One of Sweden's top universities is really close to Malmö which I attend and during the summer I worked in this so called "dangerous" city and in it's worst parts as well but it was no where close to the problems that media portrayed it to be.

You shouldn't trust everything you see in tv or in newspapers.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #21
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes

WTF? Is there a country called "Muslimania" or something? Its a religion, not a ***ing race... Muslims were in Europe since day 1 anyways.... specifically the Balkans... south europe... and they dont have camels, turbans and no they are not darkskinned, they look and act like any European...
Do christians in Africa and Europe look the same?

Europe is not being rapidly injected with muslims, but rapidly injected with foreigners.... the arabs are only more noticable because they are colored and women usually wear scarfs aka. hijabs... they stick out more than the european foreigner...

Last edited by pauk : 02-06-2012 at 06:04 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #22
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

besides her ignorant banter. i was kinda turned on... she needs the d'
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #23
gigantes
Tor Johnson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
You shouldn't trust everything you see in tv or in newspapers.
the day that i take fox news seriously is the day that i plan on dunking my head into a big jar of fermented pig excrement. but hey, it could happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
WTF? Is there a country called "Muslimania" or something? Its a religion, not a ***ing race... Muslims were in Europe since day 1 anyways.... specifically the Balkans... south europe... and they dont have camels, turbans and no they are not darkskinned, they look and act like any European...
Do christians in Africa and Europe look the same?

Europe is not being rapidly injected with muslims, but rapidly injected with foreigners.... the arabs are only more noticable because they are colored and women usually wear scarfs aka. hijabs... they stick out more than the european foreigner...
well, you seem pretty on edge.

i really made none of the assumptions that you are mentioning, although i don't have much argument against your points. they are pretty valid, minus the hysteria. but basically, yes... my understanding is that immigration laws across different areas of europe have lead to a rapidly growing muslim presence (among others), and that means friction, like it or not.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:44 AM   #24
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
She's a female.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #25
thebirdman
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

"if you've got a problem, go make an appointment with david cameron and tell him"
thebirdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #26
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #27
kNIOKAS
There will be plaster

^^ lmaooo so true
well not true but on a right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
She's a female.
I take racist over sexist 5 times a day.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #28
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

is that vishaltotheG on the right?

at the end I think he gets up and pushes her as he snaps with anger and finally says something lmfao
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #29
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

The stupid b*tch looks & sounds like a dumb drunk....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #30
DFish
Banned

And in other news, Go Getter is one humorless cunt. More at six.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: