Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #61
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation
Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
NYNerds

What are they doing?
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #62
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
What are they doing?

Cooking beef w/ broccoli.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #63
smush=mvp!
Venezuela Beast

smush=mvp! is a pretty well-respected postersmush=mvp! is a pretty well-respected postersmush=mvp! is a pretty well-respected poster

fields opens up a book, lin flips the pages, both put on glasses, and put the words to heart (that's how they prepared for their SATs)
smush=mvp! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #64
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
What are they doing?

it looks like they are taking off sunglasses and hanging them on their jersey but idk...
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #65
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

I think Lin found the sneakers bow wow had in like mike.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #66
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 02-08-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #67
baller562
I airball my layups

baller562 has an OK reputation so far

I gotta say, I'm not even racially sensitive but I ask you guys... why does it seem more acceptable to make fun of Asians than any other race? I mean... I understand its funny... but calling them wierd, making fun of accents, dumpling references, mocking asian parents, and kung fu. How is this any different than,

Black people < making fun of fried chicken, ghetto fabulous, ebonics, etc.
Hispanics < eating beans, mowing lawns, speaking like a cholo, etc.

It's the same sh*t... moderators/admin would of banned any thread with references to that. I know its a basketball forum and Asian's are far and few... but am I wrong to see this double standard?
baller562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #68
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller562
I gotta say, I'm not even racially sensitive but I ask you guys... why does it seem more acceptable to make fun of Asians than any other race? I mean... I understand its funny... but calling them wierd, making fun of accents, dumpling references, mocking asian parents, and kung fu. How is this any different than,

It's the same sh*t... moderators/admin would of banned any thread with references to that. I know its a basketball forum and Asian's are far and few... but am I wrong to see this double standard?

+1
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #69
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Stop making issues where there are none.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #70
baller562
I airball my layups

baller562 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe

Stop making issues where there are none.

EXACTLY the attitude that I see, lets just ignore what's going on here when it comes to Asians... I guess you assume all Asians have thick skin.
baller562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #71
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
The Yerrow Mamba, to me, is perfect if he keeps this performance level up.

Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #72
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
EXACTLY the attitude that I see, lets just ignore what's going on here when it comes to Asians... I guess you assume all Asians have thick skin.

Exactry. It's sirry to think otherwise.

god damn it, keyboard has troubre with the L's.

Last edited by bagelred : 02-08-2012 at 02:07 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #73
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

It's like this guy is trying to make this a racial issue. Where was he when everyone started calling Scal 'The White Mamba'? ...
Old 02-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #74
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Remember when that white player joined the league named "Cracka Ass Cracka". That didn't help.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #75
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why are you guys replacing Ls with Rs?
That's a Japanese thing.
For Chinese people it's the other way around.

Jelemy Lin
not
Jeremy Rin
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: