Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #76
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

Click for full-size wallpapers!

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #77
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe

And I set the wallpaper above as my desktop background.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #78
fubu05
Say Word?

fubu05 is considered somewhat coolfubu05 is considered somewhat cool

This is GOAT thread.
fubu05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #79
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Click on the picture for full-sized wallpaper.

Wallpaper taken from this highlight video of JLin- click
Old 02-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #80
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

This thread need more guys whining about how C.J. Watson had a better game and nobody said nothing... and not a single wallpaper was given
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #81
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Too much?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #82
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller562
I gotta say, I'm not even racially sensitive but I ask you guys... why does it seem more acceptable to make fun of Asians than any other race? I mean... I understand its funny... but calling them wierd, making fun of accents, dumpling references, mocking asian parents, and kung fu. How is this any different than,

Black people < making fun of fried chicken, ghetto fabulous, ebonics, etc.
Hispanics < eating beans, mowing lawns, speaking like a cholo, etc.

It's the same sh*t... moderators/admin would of banned any thread with references to that. I know its a basketball forum and Asian's are far and few... but am I wrong to see this double standard?
It's all in good fun. Stop being a pansy, please.
I swear, political correctness will be the death of America.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #83
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

most racist thread ever
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #84
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anybody else remember Ramon Sessions?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #85
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Old 02-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #86
doublethetrouble
Can barely lace up my sneakers

doublethetrouble has an OK reputation so far

i am asian and i have no problems with the jokes being posted around here. lighten up!
doublethetrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #87
baller562
I airball my layups

baller562 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
It's all in good fun. Stop being a pansy, please.
I swear, political correctness will be the death of America.

I agree that too much PC is bad for our country, but by your standards... Black people in America are the most sensitive people in the world. I'm just saying lets flip the book and say hypothetically say a Black guy joins the Canadian curling league and starts dominating.

Lets just say, we made a thread and started saying sh$t like... 1) mocking wigga talk, sup n*gga.. that's the illest (lol bad example I know), 2) he's so strong since he eats fried chicken everyday, 3) his parents wanted him to be a rapper... THESE ARE ALL RACIST STEREOTYPES. Im just reading the thread, and there's comments about asian's cant drive, mocking the accent, reference to dumplings, being bookworms, and being wierd. Lol believe me, I was laughing at all of them, and then I thought... how would it be if the situation was flipped and we were applying the same stereotypes to Black, Hispanics, etc... it would be an outrage!
baller562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #88
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

After tonight..

Old 02-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #89
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
After tonight..

they're better
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #90
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We definitely need a GIF of that burn on Wall and the follow-up dunk.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: