Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #91
T-Time3
always Showtime

T-Time3 has decent reputation
Default Re: Official Jeremy Lin picture thread. Linsanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
We definitely need a GIF of that burn on Wall and the follow-up dunk.
second this
T-Time3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #92
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
After tonight..

I don't even recognize the guys below Lin & Novak.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #93
TheAesirsFinest
The ? to All Answers

TheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputationTheAesirsFinest has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller562
I agree that too much PC is bad for our country, but by your standards... Black people in America are the most sensitive people in the world. I'm just saying lets flip the book and say hypothetically say a Black guy joins the Canadian curling league and starts dominating.

Lets just say, we made a thread and started saying sh$t like... 1) mocking wigga talk, sup n*gga.. that's the illest (lol bad example I know), 2) he's so strong since he eats fried chicken everyday, 3) his parents wanted him to be a rapper... THESE ARE ALL RACIST STEREOTYPES. Im just reading the thread, and there's comments about asian's cant drive, mocking the accent, reference to dumplings, being bookworms, and being wierd. Lol believe me, I was laughing at all of them, and then I thought... how would it be if the situation was flipped and we were applying the same stereotypes to Black, Hispanics, etc... it would be an outrage!

I don't speak for every single Asian-American, but I would find it hard to give a crap over these jokes. Then again, I have really thick skin, but meh.

As long as we don't go down the path of saying "whassup my chinka-*****?" every time we greet each other, I think the jokes, if in good humor, are perfectly fine. Making a big deal out of it could turn it into a big deal; let's just loosen up and focus on more important things.
TheAesirsFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #94
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What a warrior!!!!

DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #95
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Ariza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There needs to be Asian American month solely dedicated to Jeremy Lin.
Ariza4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #96
Patrick Chewing
Liberalism = Insanity

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LinsideHoops! Change the name!
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #97
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #98
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
We definitely need a GIF of that burn on Wall and the follow-up dunk.

Agreed. Anyone?
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #99
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

That should read "Lin on Me"
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #100
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
That should read "Lin on Me"

. Seriously though Lin is a beast!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #101
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
After tonight..

This is so ****ing stupid. You for real?

Lin and Novak are WAY better than Jordan and Pippen.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #102
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller562
I agree that too much PC is bad for our country, but by your standards... Black people in America are the most sensitive people in the world. I'm just saying lets flip the book and say hypothetically say a Black guy joins the Canadian curling league and starts dominating.

Lets just say, we made a thread and started saying sh$t like... 1) mocking wigga talk, sup n*gga.. that's the illest (lol bad example I know), 2) he's so strong since he eats fried chicken everyday, 3) his parents wanted him to be a rapper... THESE ARE ALL RACIST STEREOTYPES. Im just reading the thread, and there's comments about asian's cant drive, mocking the accent, reference to dumplings, being bookworms, and being wierd. Lol believe me, I was laughing at all of them, and then I thought... how would it be if the situation was flipped and we were applying the same stereotypes to Black, Hispanics, etc... it would be an outrage!

They've been clowning all ethnic backgrounds around here. You werent offended then?
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #103
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Awwwwww.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #104
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
There were so many awesome signs tonight
Asian fan holding up a sign that says "Who says we can't drive?" ; "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Point Guard"

Anybody catched those?
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #105
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101

Awwwwww.

Repped.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: