Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
detroitdogg
High School Varsity 6th Man

detroitdogg has not been impressing people
Default Monta Ellis Is The Only Player In The NBA Who Gets Hot On A Kobe Like Level

We all know that when Kobe gets hot he will hit everything from everywhere and also get to the basket and finish everything in any way. In these last few years in the NBA, Monta is the only player to show me that he can get hot in a Kobe like way. Durant does not do it, Melo does not do it, Bron does not do it, and neither does Wade. They are all much better players, but when Monta is hot, he goes from a top 20 player to a top 5 easily, only to most likely come back down the next game lmao.
detroitdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
detroitdogg

Default Re: Monta Ellis Is The Only Player In The NBA Who Gets Hot On A Kobe Like Level

Add a major "no homo" to the thread title and the whole post lmao.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #3
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Monta Ellis Is The Only Player In The NBA Who Gets Hot On A Kobe Like Level

I wouldn't say that no one gets hot like kobe besides monta, but he definitely does get that hot.

The best part is that when he's on, he usually starts racking up drive-and-dish assists too
ralph_i_el is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
rule1223
Good High School Starter

rule1223 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayrule1223 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitdogg
We all know that when Kobe gets hot he will hit everything from everywhere and also get to the basket and finish everything in any way. In these last few years in the NBA, Monta is the only player to show me that he can get hot in a Kobe like way. Durant does not do it, Melo does not do it, Bron does not do it, and neither does Wade. They are all much better players, but when Monta is hot, he goes from a top 20 player to a top 5 easily, only to most likely come back down the next game lmao.
lebron can get on fire in a kobe like way, havent seen it from wade, durant or melo, dirk can do it sometimes but doesnt take that many shots and even though hes not in the league jr smith is one of the most dangerous when hes in the zone
rule1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #5
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LeBron James
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #6
Bernie Nips
Local High School Star

Bernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this boardBernie Nips is popular on this board

GODDAMMIT WAIT FOR THE GAME TO END.

If he goes cold now, I'm blaming you. Sick of these goddamn jinx threads when someone is going well. C'maaaaahhhhn Monta!
Bernie Nips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #7
detroitdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Nips
GODDAMMIT WAIT FOR THE GAME TO END.

If he goes cold now, I'm blaming you. Sick of these goddamn jinx threads when someone is going well. C'maaaaahhhhn Monta!
Damn nygga, you acting like I made a prediction or some shyt lol. You already jinxed it now so I gotta do it.......

"Monta will score 50 tonight"

Lmao, my fault bro, I had to do it.

Edit: Earnie and Webb already did it for me, I know you heated right now lol.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #8
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyd4NPvzKQg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA5AYf0691Y&t=2m55s

EnoughSaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #9
CLE[216]
C A V A L I E R S

CLE[216] has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitdogg
Add a major "no homo" to the thread title and the whole post lmao.

This post makes you a homo.
CLE[216] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:59 PM   #10
detroitdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLE[216]
This post makes you a homo.
Word????????

Ill tell you like this, I would rather have a phrase used by nyggas in the hood be my only representation of any type of inner homo that you having your lifestyle representing yours.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #11
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

It looks like 50 will come easy...
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #12
Ronin
Kid Clutch x 35

Ronin has no real reputation yet.

too bad he has terrible bball iq
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #13
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
No homo?
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #14
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Such an ignorant comment. I know he's already got 40 and the 3rd just ended... but you realize that if one thinks scoring 30 points in one half is extremely difficult, then why does scoring 20 in the next "come easy"? I get that players get "hot" and it makes scoring easier, but it's stil almost just as hard for them to keep it up in a game.

I'm sorry if I sound like a d!ck tho...
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #15
Bob Cousy
Banned

Bob Cousy is considered somewhat coolBob Cousy is considered somewhat cool

im a huge Kobe fan but Melo's hot spells are the best I've seen this era.
Bob Cousy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: