Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #61
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Kyrie v. Lebron's rookie years after 22 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No he didnt. You didnt watch college basketball.

The reason Kyrie went #1 is the same reason a HS goes #1. But you and 2 others are not bright enough to figure it out. Hilarious to me.

Whats hilarious to me is that you have almost 50,000 posts on a message board. Get a life, you fat loser
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
You are the one making stupid statements not me. How stupid is it to say that being the number 1 overall pick has nothing to do with how good you were in college? That is what you are saying. Re-read that. And you are calling me stupid?

Kyrie's demonstrated in eleven games why he was the best player and why deserved first pick. What part of this don't you grasp? Derrick Williams and Kemba had great seasons, but their accomplishments weren't enough to convince scouts they were the best in the NCAA that year.

Diebler set records with his three point shooting last season. He was money the whole year. Diebler, by your retarded ass logic, is a better college player than Kyrie because he had a better season. Where is Diebler? Oh yeah, not drafted. Why is that? because he wasn't good enough by the NBA's standards.

So why did the NBA scouts unanimously anoint Kyrie as number one? BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NCAA LAST SEASON, PERIOD.

How old are you kid? Did you reach puberty yet? How the hell does setting records in 3 pt shooting have anything to do with this discussion?

Who won the college player of the year award?
Pause, define what winning the college player of the year award means.
Who were the college player of the year finalists?
Who were the first and second team All Americans?
What awards did Kyrie Irving win last season showing he was better than the rest of the nation/his peers? Any conference, tournament awards?

Answer these for me please. I even said please.

*waits*

Kyrie Irving probably doesnt go #1 overall in 2012 NBA Draft. Why? Because Andre Drummond, Anthony Davis are 2 prospects projected to be the #1 pick. Why is that? Drummond avg 9.5ppg 7.5rpg 2.6bpg and yet he has a change to be the #1 pick in the 2012 draft. He's not even the best player on his TEAM. So why is that? If you cant comprehend why the draft works this way where the best player in college that particular season doesnt automatically get drafted #1? Then yes you are STUPID.

Kemba Walker played 41gms last season. Jimmer Fredette played 37. Irving played 11. Somehow only playing 11 games is enough to be the best player in the country. Awesome.

Last edited by GOBB : 02-07-2012 at 03:22 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #63
TheFrozenOne
Kids at the park dunk on me

TheFrozenOne has an OK reputation so far

@ Lebra stans ....

so Lebron had bad teamates when he was a rookie?? (even though he had an allstar Center , Boozer and several other well rounded players)

the Cavs win 65 games and have the best record in the NBA and he still has Bad teamates??

He leaves to Miami and puts up the biggest choke job in NBA History and it's the caoches/ Bosh's fault.

Kyrie Erving is making a better impact then rookie Lebron and now the Cavs have a good team?

If only Lebron could clone himself right?
TheFrozenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #64
che guevara
National High School Star

che guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this board

The most amazing thing about young Lebron was the massive improvement he made from his rookie to sophomore season, not what he did his rookie year. As a 19/20 year old sophomore, he averaged 27+/7+/7+ on 47% FG, one of the biggest year to year improvements in history - amazing that he was a legit superstar at that young of an age. Lets see if Kyrie can do that (and as talented as Kyrie is, I doubt he'll ever approach those kind of numbers).

Lebron's rookie year is very impressive if you look at in in context, but in a vacuum, his rookie season wasn't really that great.
che guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #65
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrozenOne
@ Lebra stans ....

so Lebron had bad teamates when he was a rookie?? (even though he had an allstar Center , Boozer and several other well rounded players)

the Cavs win 65 games and have the best record in the NBA and he still has Bad teamates??

He leaves to Miami and puts up the biggest choke job in NBA History and it's the caoches/ Bosh's fault.

Kyrie Erving is making a better impact then rookie Lebron and now the Cavs have a good team?

If only Lebron could clone himself right?

If the 03 Cavs were as talented as you say they are than why did they only win 17 games? You got an answer for that clown?
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #66
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Che, lebron came fresh out of high school with tons of pressure and hype to do what only a handful of players in the history of the nba have done by avg 20-5-5. Not that impressive? Alrighty then
Old 02-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #67
TheFrozenOne
Kids at the park dunk on me

TheFrozenOne has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
If the 03 Cavs were as talented as you say they are than why did they only win 17 games? You got an answer for that clown?

Because they lost there leading scorer and best open court player you F@cking IDIOT!..

if you watched Cleveland basketball before Lebra showed up you would know this....

Before losing Lamond in 02' they had nearly the same record as they did with Lebron.

darn Miami bandwagon kids...
TheFrozenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #68
returnofthemack
Serious playground baller

returnofthemack has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
lol Anyone who thinks Kyrie is going to surpass LeBron (which is the implication) is ****ing crazy. And if you don't think that, what's the point of this?

Cavs fans, be glad your number 1 pick is playing well. That's all I can say.

-Smak

as a cavs fan... i completely agree. there is no reason to compare lebron to kyrie. as great as kyrie is there is no chance this kid is going to put up the same kind of numbers lebron put up at his statistical peak. kyrie has been very very good so far and it would be safe to say he has met and exceeded everyones expectations (except maybe coach scott).

i know this is hard fellow cavs fans but we need to start distancing ourselves from lebron. all the talk about maybe lebron will come back when he can opt out needs to stop. sure we can cheer when he fails to win a title again this year but F lebrons punk ass. hes a loser chump and the franchise is (thankfully) no longer tied to the hip of this whiny losing biatch. sure hes a great player but the man has the mental capacity of my 13 year old brother. hes a man child.

in two or three years when the cavs knock the old tired heat out of the playoffs and we finally get our revenge it will all be worth it
returnofthemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #69
che guevara
National High School Star

che guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this boardche guevara is popular on this board

Quote:
Che, lebron came fresh out of high school with tons of pressure and hype to do what only a handful of players in the history of the nba have done by avg 20-5-5. Not that impressive? Alrighty then
Where did I say it wasn't that impressive?
che guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #70
Simple Jack
Fredette About It

Simple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
John Wall is a sophomore, you moron. But I agree, he does need some spanking.

just wanted to call you moron :-))

Never heard of the phrase the "rookie wall". As in the wall that rookies often encounter?

LOL

Last edited by Simple Jack : 02-07-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Simple Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #71
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Jack
Never heard of the phrase the "rookie wall". As in the wall that rookies often encounter?

LOL

Of course, I have It was a joke that went over your head. Next time read the text in white before you jump on my posts, or better yet, just don't bother messing with me.

P.S. Editing your post two minutes later to add "LOL", doesn't save your ass.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #72
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

And James didn't get to play in college or under a legend like Coach K. All this is, is Cavs fans trying to feel better about LeBron leaving. Kyrie will never reach LeBron's level, so quit hoping.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #73
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Kyrie will never reach LeBron's level of quitting

Fixed.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #74
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Who won the college player of the year award?
Pause, define what winning the college player of the year award means.
Who were the college player of the year finalists?
Who were the first and second team All Americans?
What awards did Kyrie Irving win last season showing he was better than the rest of the nation/his peers? Any conference, tournament awards?

Answer these for me please. I even said please.

*waits*.

Anyone else want to answer for DumbDelonte13?
Old 02-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #75
Simple Jack
Fredette About It

Simple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation hereSimple Jack has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
Of course, I have It was a joke that went over your head. Next time read the text in white before you jump on my posts, or better yet, just don't bother messing with me.

P.S. Editing your post two minutes later to add "LOL", doesn't save your ass.

I understood the joke; but seriously believed you were dumb enough to make such a comment based on your history on insidehoops.

Save my ass? Haha. Oh no, my e-reputation is in danger!
Simple Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: