Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #46
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All-time Foreign Teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyazerty
Turkish and Russian players can be considered both Asian and or European so…

ASIA:

-Jeremy Lin (China/Taiwan)
-Bazarevich or Voronov (I don't know any Asian elite SG) (Both Russian)
-Kirilenko (Rusia)
-Mehmet Okur (Turky)
-Yao (China)

Excellent center, great forwards and point guard (considering Lin could maintain last two games level for an entire tournament, which I doubt). It lacks elite shooting guard though. I think it wouldn't be enough to beat Europe and/or Africa all-time squads.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #47
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Europe:
1. Galis
2. Petrovic
3. Bodiroga
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Arvydas Sabonis

Asia:
1. Yuta Tabuse
2. Sun Yue
3. Rasheim Wright
4. Haddadi
5. Yao

Africa:
1. Olimpio Cipriano
2. Carlos Morais?
3. Ime Udoka
4. Joaquim Gomes
5. Dikembe Mutombo

South America:
1. Carlos Arroyo
2. Manu Ginobili
3. Delfino?
4. Oscar Schmidth
5. Jose Piculin Ortiz

Oceania:

1. Andrew Gaze
2. Kirk Penney
3. Joe Ingles?
4. Andrew Bogut
5. Luc Longley
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #48
Irish
Sussudio

Irish has decent reputation

Team Great Britain And Ireland

PG Nate Reinking
SG Ben Gordon
SF Luol Deng
PF Pops Mensah-Bonsu
C John Amaechi/Pat Burke/Joel Freeland

Actually Team GB looks half decent for the Olympics if Gordon can be bothered. Odds are he will have some excuse though.
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #49
Qwertyazerty
Decent playground baller

Qwertyazerty has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000

Well, I thought he had double nationality and was wrong. I accept your criticism... Hell I would do even if he was 100% Chinese, he's just play two great games. Anyway, I admit not knowing many elite guards from Asia.
Qwertyazerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #50
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyazerty
Turkish and Russian players can be considered both Asian and or European so…

ASIA:

-Jeremy Lin (China/Taiwan)
-Bazarevich or Voronov (I don't know any Asian elite SG) (Both Russian)
-Kirilenko (Rusia)
-Mehmet Okur (Turky)
-Yao (China)

Excellent center, great forwards and point guard (considering Lin could maintain last two games level for an entire tournament, which I doubt). It lacks elite shooting guard though. I think it wouldn't be enough to beat Europe and/or Africa all-time squads.

Jeremy Lin is about as Chinese as I am Scottish (not). The dude was born in California and lived there his whole life.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #51
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish
Team Great Britain And Ireland

PG Nate Reinking
SG Ben Gordon
SF Luol Deng
PF Pops Mensah-Bonsu
C John Amaechi/Pat Burke/Joel Freeland

Actually Team GB looks half decent for the Olympics if Gordon can be bothered. Odds are he will have some excuse though.

I really want to see how Von Oostrum develops, he's pretty good.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: