Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2012, 01:54 AM   #16
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

I could tell hed be able to bully other teams, didnt work against the Lakers but I thought it could be effective
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:23 AM   #17
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
I could tell hed be able to bully other teams, didnt work against the Lakers but I thought it could be effective

13 and 9 against the Lakers in only 20 minutes is pretty good
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:42 AM   #18
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
LOL
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:01 AM   #19
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease

Are they planning to trade Darko Milicic? Pekovic is better than him, and his contract his way cheaper.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:13 AM   #20
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

he's very good but everybody playing with rubio looks very good...
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:23 AM   #21
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i was saying last season he should get more playing time
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:27 AM   #22
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
13 and 9 against the Lakers in only 20 minutes is pretty good
he didnt outplay our bigs is what I meant, but he played well
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:37 AM   #23
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

frmsea2okc has an OK reputation so far

wow i knew he was big but he plays incredibly smooth. that youtube clip was great by the way. The way he get position deep, bullies but doesn't push is great. looks like a legit starting center, now if they can get a real 2 guard (friggin wes has looked shitty and its because he's playing out of position, turn him into a small forward defensive stopper off the bench i.e. nic batum) and possibly amnesty darko they'll be a playoff team for awhile.
frmsea2okc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:03 AM   #24
morbius
I brick open layups

morbius has an OK reputation so far

As I've said before, Peković is a low post scoring monster, but that's about it, he is as one-dimensional as you can get. However, despite being what Americans would describe as "dumb f*ck", he has always put quite a lot of effort in his game and I think it's quite possible that he could become an average defender and rebounder, making him a decent starting NBA C. Miličić is way more talented than him, but the guy is a complete bonehead.
morbius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 AM   #25
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbius
As I've said before, Peković is a low post scoring monster, but that's about it, he is as one-dimensional as you can get. However, despite being what Americans would describe as "dumb f*ck", he has always put quite a lot of effort in his game and I think it's quite possible that he could become an average defender and rebounder, making him a decent starting NBA C. Miličić is way more talented than him, but the guy is a complete bonehead.
He is a great rebounder.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:12 AM   #26
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbius

what's all this? most here are praising him and i'd venture to guess most are americans. milicic, as you said, is a bonehead. he's also been lazy and made excuses over the years. he has length and size, takes smart defensive angles, but is limited on offense. if you want to call pekovic limited, what is milicic offensively? he has an unreliable hook shot and mid-range jumper. pekovic gets deep post position, seals off his defender and can finish with either hand. he has a push shot and flip shot. yes, that's limited but it's effective. he also has a serviceable mid-range game. the extra bit that milicic gives defensively is no match for what pekovic brings to the table offensively. average rebounder? as a starter, he's averaging about 10 rebounds. not elite, not great, but good. milicic may have more talent but he was never able to put it all together. i personally thought he came to the US too early and lost some confidence/drive
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #27
kingBynum
High School Varsity 12th Man

kingBynum has not been impressing people

Looks like

kingBynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:24 AM   #28
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingBynum

Looks like

shieeettttt. he kinda does

too bad arlovksi had a glass chin cuz that guy had pure KO power

he also looks like the guy named niko from GTA. ish is not coincidental. i seriously think this guy would take your family hostage and mentally and physically abuse you until he gets what he wants. someone owe you a heavy debt? call pek!

if i'm walking down a dark alley, i'm taking ivan johnson and pekovic as my backup. we'd go bar hopping and wreck downtown

Last edited by blacknapalm : 02-08-2012 at 05:27 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:27 AM   #29
kingBynum
High School Varsity 12th Man

kingBynum has not been impressing people

but arlovski had a better beard
kingBynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:47 AM   #30
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat coolEuroleague is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
what's all this? most here are praising him and i'd venture to guess most are americans. milicic, as you said, is a bonehead. he's also been lazy and made excuses over the years. he has length and size, takes smart defensive angles, but is limited on offense. if you want to call pekovic limited, what is milicic offensively? he has an unreliable hook shot and mid-range jumper. pekovic gets deep post position, seals off his defender and can finish with either hand. he has a push shot and flip shot. yes, that's limited but it's effective. he also has a serviceable mid-range game. the extra bit that milicic gives defensively is no match for what pekovic brings to the table offensively. average rebounder? as a starter, he's averaging about 10 rebounds. not elite, not great, but good. milicic may have more talent but he was never able to put it all together. i personally thought he came to the US too early and lost some confidence/drive

Americans have been making fum of him for years in this forum.

"LMFAO at this SCRUB that was in the all Euroleague team".

"This POS bench scrub can't even get in a game in the NBA, but he dominated in Europe".

About 1,000 such variations of those comments, about 1,000 times in this forum.

Along with calling EVERY single European fan a liar, troll, "insane", etc. if they said he could easily play in the NBA if he was just given a chance by his stupid idiot NBA coaches to play.

No one in Europe would ever claim Milicic was half as good as Pekovic, yet 100% of the Americans in this forum would call you a troll and say you should be banned if it was said in this forum.

The point is that American NBA fans are incredibly hypocritical and have extremely low knowledge of the game of basketball, and are incredibly xenophobic and out of line with their unbelievable hatred towards anything related to European basketball.

Now all of a sudden, the same people are praising Pekovic..........it proves the unbelievable level of hypocrisy that American NBA fans have.

And FYI genius, Pekovic was a below average defender and rebounder by Euroleague level standards.

Last edited by Euroleague : 02-08-2012 at 05:50 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: