Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 08:51 PM   #286
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,393
alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

its a one man show right now in minnesota... pekovic needs some help... untill rubio gets his shit together... i dont see who can step up... kirilenko is not much of a offensive player nowadays... shved is too inconsistent... roy is injured... maybe williams?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #287
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,092
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
its a one man show right now in minnesota... pekovic needs some help... untill rubio gets his shit together... i dont see who can step up... kirilenko is not much of a offensive player nowadays... shved is too inconsistent... roy is injured... maybe williams?

Kirilenko has never been that good of an offensive player. He's always been a 3rd to 4th option at best guy. Last season with CSKA he iniated almost zero offense during the whole season. He's a complimentary role player. He might be the best all round role player there is though.

Roy = career was over a long time ago

Williams = crap

Shved = great skills and physical talent, but also dumber than a rock. He is never going to be what he could be, because he's retarded.

Rubio = great defender and passer, that can't shoot or score. Again, that's never changing.

If you want to add Love to the list, he's a guy that can't defend his own shadow, and plays selfishly for himself and for his stats.

Last edited by Euroleague : 01-15-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #288
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls
 
La Frescobaldi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,002
La Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague

If you want to add Love to the list, he's a guy that can't defend his own shadow, and plays selfishly for himself and for his stats.

I can't agree. I've seen Kevin Love throw down some serious defense. Now if we are talking about motivation that might be something but Love has immense all-round skills. The guy's hand is jacked and that can be mentally devastating for a guy that plays basketball.

Now then who is the best Euroleague center right now?
And none of your under the bridge crap.

Last edited by La Frescobaldi : 01-16-2013 at 01:37 AM.
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:36 AM   #289
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls
 
La Frescobaldi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,002
La Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
its a one man show right now in minnesota... pekovic needs some help... untill rubio gets his shit together... i dont see who can step up... kirilenko is not much of a offensive player nowadays... shved is too inconsistent... roy is injured... maybe williams?

yer avi sez yer from Phillip II's old kingdom. Who is the best center from that region right now?
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #290
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,092
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
I can't agree. I've seen Kevin Love throw down some serious defense. Now if we are talking about motivation that might be something but Love has immense all-round skills. The guy's hand is jacked and that can be mentally devastating for a guy that plays basketball.

Now then who is the best Euroleague center right now?
And none of your under the bridge crap.

Ioannis Bourousis is by far the best center in Europe. Anyone that says otherwise, does not know basketball.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #291
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,092
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
yer avi sez yer from Phillip II's old kingdom. Who is the best center from that region right now?

Pero Antic easily. Although he's a 4/5.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:31 AM   #292
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion
 
Fiba basketball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,301
Fiba basketball has decent reputation
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
I can't agree. I've seen Kevin Love throw down some serious defense. Now if we are talking about motivation that might be something but Love has immense all-round skills. The guy's hand is jacked and that can be mentally devastating for a guy that plays basketball.

Now then who is the best Euroleague center right now?
And none of your under the bridge crap.

Just like in the NBA there aren't many good Cs in Europe and those who are go to the NBA as soon as they can because they can get more money there so that's why there aren't many good Cs in Europe .

I think Krstic is playing the best out of all Euroleague Cs but he plays with Teodosic so that helps him a lot , Krstic is still bad rebounder and defender just like in the NBA but since there aren't many Cs that can score as him he is efficient unless refs don't allow a lot of contact than he becomes softer than he is and keeps looking at refs .

There are some joung Cs in Europe that have potential to be good as Pekovic but probably in 5 years or more , so far there isn't any C in Euroleague that is good as him .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #293
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,092
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Just like in the NBA there aren't many good Cs in Europe and those who are go to the NBA as soon as they can because they can get more money there so that's why there aren't many good Cs in Europe .

I think Krstic is playing the best out of all Euroleague Cs but he plays with Teodosic so that helps him a lot , Krstic is still bad rebounder and defender just like in the NBA but since there aren't many Cs that can score as him he is efficient unless refs don't allow a lot of contact than he becomes softer than he is and keeps looking at refs .

There are some joung Cs in Europe that have potential to be good as Pekovic but probably in 5 years or more , so far there isn't any C in Euroleague that is good as him .

Bourousis is definitely better than Pekovic. Also, Krstic is not the best center in Europe.

Bourousis and Tomic are for sure better than Krstic. He isn't asking for homer picks. He is asking for objective analysis.

And if we talk about most dominant center, then that would be Schortsanitis by a wide margin. But he can only play about 10 minutes a game effectively.

Finally, Euroleague has much better centers on average than the NBA does. MUCH BETTER.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #294
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,158
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Ioannis Bourousis is by far the best center in Europe. Anyone that says otherwise, does not know basketball.


Is this the same Ioannis Bourousis who has not so much as sniffed an All-Euroleague team since 2009 and whose team was eliminated in the regular season?

I have to agree with FIBA basketball about Krstic being the top center in Europe right now. Not only is he averaging more points per game on a better shooting percentage than Bourousis, he is also doing it on a team with the best record in Euroleague, not on a team tied for the 4th worse record in the whole league. lol
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:01 AM   #295
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion
 
Fiba basketball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,301
Fiba basketball has decent reputation
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Bourousis is definitely better than Pekovic. Also, Krstic is not the best center in Europe.

Bourousis and Tomic are for sure better than Krstic. He isn't asking for homer picks. He is asking for objective analysis.

And if we talk about most dominant center, then that would be Schortsanitis by a wide margin. But he can only play about 10 minutes a game effectively.

Finally, Euroleague has much better centers on average than the NBA does. MUCH BETTER.

If Bourousis is best C in Europe his team would make top 16 and he is also more of a PF than a C anyway .

If Tomic was best C than Barcelona wouldn't play so bad every time Navarro didn't play .

And Pekovic is by far better than any C in Europe .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #296
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,158
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Bourousis is definitely better than Pekovic. Also, Krstic is not the best center in Europe.

Bourousis and Tomic are for sure better than Krstic. He isn't asking for homer picks. He is asking for objective analysis.

And if we talk about most dominant center, then that would be Schortsanitis by a wide margin. But he can only play about 10 minutes a game effectively.

Finally, Euroleague has much better centers on average than the NBA does. MUCH BETTER.


Euroleague...where a scrub center like Krstic who averaged 1.7 ppg in the playoffs his last year in the NBA can come over to Euroleague and be selected all-Euroleague 1st team (which mean Euroleague officials not some delusional troll on the internet selected him the best center in Euroleague) and the starting center for the best Euroleague team.

Sometimes even I am amazed at how horrible the centers must be in Euroleague if Krstic, who never so much was in contention to be an all-star in the NBA, could be the best center in Euroleague.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #297
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,092
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
If Bourousis is best C in Europe his team would make top 16 and he is also more of a PF than a C anyway .

If Tomic was best C than Barcelona wouldn't play so bad every time Navarro didn't play .

And Pekovic is by far better than any C in Europe .

As I suspected for a long time now, you only watch Partizan games. And I am NOT believing you anymore from now on when you deny it.

Last edited by Euroleague : 01-16-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #298
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,092
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Is this the same Ioannis Bourousis who has not so much as sniffed an All-Euroleague team since 2009 and whose team was eliminated in the regular season?

I have to agree with FIBA basketball about Krstic being the top center in Europe right now. Not only is he averaging more points per game on a better shooting percentage than Bourousis, he is also doing it on a team with the best record in Euroleague, not on a team tied for the 4th worse record in the whole league. lol

The Albanian gypsy is bad mouthing a Greek player......................
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:08 AM   #299
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,092
Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Euroleague...where a scrub center like Krstic who averaged 1.7 ppg in the playoffs his last year in the NBA can come over to Euroleague and be selected all-Euroleague 1st team (which mean Euroleague officials not some delusional troll on the internet selected him the best center in Euroleague) and the starting center for the best Euroleague team.

Sometimes even I am amazed at how horrible the centers must be in Euroleague if Krstic, who never so much was in contention to be an all-star in the NBA, could be the best center in Euroleague.

insidehoops, where a deranged lunatic like gabepizza can rant on about anything he wants to.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #300
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion
 
Fiba basketball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,301
Fiba basketball has decent reputation
Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Euroleague...where a scrub center like Krstic who averaged 1.7 ppg in the playoffs his last year in the NBA can come over to Euroleague and be selected all-Euroleague 1st team (which mean Euroleague officials not some delusional troll on the internet selected him the best center in Euroleague) and the starting center for the best Euroleague team.

Sometimes even I am amazed at how horrible the centers must be in Euroleague if Krstic, who never so much was in contention to be an all-star in the NBA, could be the best center in Euroleague.

Krstic could be good C in NBA if he played with great defensive PF who is very good rebounder just like Khryapa is in Europe , that way his weakneses wouldn't be as bad for the team .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy