Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2012, 03:51 AM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just how good are the Pacers?

They're a tough 2nd round out that's another Paul George progression jump and a somehow/someway PG upgrade away from being elite. I like Collison a helluva lot as a scoring point off the bench, but with his limited vision he's not able to facilitate an offense with so many scorers around him in the starting unit. DC's done his best to become a floor general, but he's still a drive and kick/dump guy that's just not big enough to defend elite points. That whole "Paul George defends elite PGs well" thing is because they kill DC so George has to guard em.

I just don't know what to do about the general buzz and attendance about the team. The biggest "bad apple's" Lance Stephenson, and so he grabbed a titty when he was in HS, who didn't? The casual fans are outta excuses, good guys, good team, no Jim O'Brien ball, one of the best venues in the world to watch a game (I'm not exaggerating), EXTREMELY cheap tix. I'm just venting I guess but it's just disappointing. I knew the state was full of a bunch of frontrunning bandwagoners but I didn't think it was this bad.

Seriously, you got ideas to increase attendance for a 17-7 team that's already good with plenty of young potential and full of likable milk drinking characters? If you do, contact the Pacers. Please.

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 02-08-2012 at 03:53 AM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:57 AM   #17
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
They're a tough 2nd round out that's another Paul George progression jump and a somehow/someway PG upgrade away from being elite. I like Collison a helluva lot as a scoring point off the bench, but with his limited vision he's not able to facilitate an offense with so many scorers around him in the starting unit. DC's done his best to become a floor general, but he's still a drive and kick/dump guy that's just not big enough to defend elite points. That whole "Paul George defends elite PGs well" thing is because they kill DC so George has to guard em.

I just don't know what to do about the general buzz and attendance about the team. The biggest "bad apple's" Lance Stephenson, and so he grabbed a titty when he was in HS, who didn't? The casual fans are outta excuses, good guys, good team, no Jim O'Brien ball, one of the best venues in the world to watch a game (I'm not exaggerating), EXTREMELY cheap tix. I'm just venting I guess but it's just disappointing. I knew the state was full of a bunch of frontrunning bandwagoners but I didn't think it was this bad.

Seriously, you got ideas to increase attendance for a 17-7 team that's already good with plenty of young potential and full of likable milk drinking characters? If you do, contact the Pacers. Please.

They're a good team now and better than last year. They'll definitely give the Bulls a tough series just as they did a year a go. They'll become scary when Paul George takes the definitive leap to all star. It seems inevitable.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:38 AM   #18
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The gap from the top two is quite large but Pacers will be in that 3-6 range. Very soild team. Well coached, good size and quick guards.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #19
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

They could upset bulls but heat no way.In reality I don't see them upsetting bulls either.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #20
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

2nd round exit good
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:25 AM   #21
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifgokcen
They could upset bulls but heat no way.In reality I don't see them upsetting bulls either.

As lebo says above I think they are real player away from Being up there contending.

Hibbert is a stud and is the guy they could build around....
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #22
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
2nd round exit good
This. They need some starpower to actually contend if you ask me.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #23
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Do Pacers fans think Paul George should or will remain at the 2? Or do people think the captain will get traded? Obviously, the guy everyone is wondering about is Eric Gordon.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #24
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium X
Cant beat the Bulls but would definitely beat the Heat in a 7gm series

You've been hating on LeBron and the Heat in the past 2 weeks.

I hope you kill yourself with gun shot if the Pacers fails to beat the Heat. Indiana match up pretty well with the Chicago Bulls. Pacers are legit. They are 9-5 againts 0.500 NBA teams. They are a much better team than the 2011 Indiana Pacers.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #25
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I see them playing in the ECF...but they won't win the East though.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #26
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When will George Hill returns from his injury? He's gonna be a good scorer off the bench in the playoffs.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: