Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Can the Warriors get Jeremy Lin back?

This is not fair. They just gave him up for nothing. I would trade monta or curry to have lin back. Lin grew up as a warriors fan so do you think he will want to come back? I want lin back.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Can the Warriors get Jeremy Lin back?

In b4 u mad bro? pics.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whoa... A bitter GSW fan? Who woulda thunk it?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

nope, i don't think even lin would want to go back to the warriors. personally i think that, he wasn't very confident when he made the choice to go to GS and felt more comfortable as a backup playing with ellis and curry. now with his latest performances, i think even he believes he has a good shot at making it as a legit nba starter or even something more.. and NY wouldn't dare to trade him right now.

if they do... they are idiots.. but knowing the organizations.. we'll.. u know..

Last edited by roffie : 02-07-2012 at 11:46 AM.
roffie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #5
HurricaneKid
National High School Star

HurricaneKid has not been impressing people

A week ago he was in the NBDL and anyone could have had him.
HurricaneKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #6
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
A week ago he was in the NBDL and anyone could have had him.

wrong. he was on the knicks roster.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
But NY has Baron Davis.

who hasn't proven anything to the knicks yet.. besides lin is so cheap as of now, i don't see the point of trading of him being trading without knowing his full potentional, unless he somehow completely tanks it for the rest of the season and its all MDA's fault again..

besides as of now, they have nothing to lose..and so much to gain.

Last edited by roffie : 02-07-2012 at 12:14 PM.
roffie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #8
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

No. Back off.
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #9
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

Lin is in the perfect place in the Knicks org, it was a blessing for him to get traded from Warriors with all those guards his talents would have NEVER been exposed how they are now
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #10
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

lol if i remember correctly they let Lin go so they could make cap room for Tyson Chandler.

In the end the GSW got nothing from that. The kNicks got both players...
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
Alisse
I airball my layups

Alisse has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
lol if i remember correctly they let Lin go so they could make cap room for Tyson Chandler.

It's rare to see the Knicks screwed someone instead of being screwed
Alisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #12
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512

Actually they had to let Lin go to make an offer to DeAndre Jordan.

But its still funny.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #13
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Monta Ellis needs to go for a bigger shooting guard.
hawkfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #14
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
This is not fair. They just gave him up for nothing. I would trade monta or curry to have lin back. Lin grew up as a warriors fan so do you think he will want to come back? I want lin back.

curry or monta for lin? must be smoking crack...
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lin for Curry,Ellis and Lee and we have a deal.

Don't worry about the salaries,it will be taken care of
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: