Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2012, 04:45 AM   #1
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation
Default Rookie / Sophomore Draft for All-Star Wknd...

Now that we know Charles and Shaq will be picking their teams, how do you think the draft will go? After last years performance, i'd say the top pick will be John Wall, and purely for entertainment, i'd say the 2nd pick will be Rubio...

Thoughts?...
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation
Default Re: Rookie / Sophomore Draft for All-Star Wknd...

jeremy lin
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
jeremy lin
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #4
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Charles is weird he might go with Lin with the 1st pick
I mean last year in the fantasy all time draft he had the first pick and went with Iverson
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:56 AM   #5
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shaq and Charles pick the actual rosters?

I hope the NBA gave them the names of the guys they are supposed to pick otr this could turn into a disaster.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:59 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.

I hope the NBA gave them the names of the guys they are supposed to pick otr this could turn into a disaster.
They did. The NBA (think the ass't coaches pick the guys) picks the pool of guys, Chuck and Shaq pick the teams from that pool.

People really overestimate the interest the general public has in the rookie/soph game. They need to have Shaq and Chuck mic'd up and "coaching" their teams.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #7
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation

When I think about it, Blake Griffin will be classed as a Sophomore, but I doubt he will play...
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 AM   #8
CardiacKemba
High School Varsity 12th Man

CardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected posterCardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected posterCardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected poster

Obviously Griffin 1st pick? Irving/Wall/Rubio to follow.
CardiacKemba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:14 AM   #9
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i doubt blake plays...
and this is all star game so you go with a guy who can pass, so either rubio or wall is the first pick
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:49 AM   #10
T-Time3
always Showtime

T-Time3 has decent reputation

i don't know about shaq or chuck.
but if decision is up to stern, it would be stupid if jeremy lin is not on the roster.
with him playing, the all star weekend will be watched all across asia.
hell, even broke the record for most watched rookie vs sophomore game.
true story.
T-Time3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #11
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

I'd have Rubio as my 1st pick, then fill the rest of the roster with the best dunkers available lol
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:49 AM   #12
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Charles is weird he might go with Lin with the 1st pick
I mean last year in the fantasy all time draft he had the first pick and went with Iverson

chuck didn't understand the rules then. did you see shaq's all-star reserves? even if he was trying to shine some light on some lesser known names, it was kinda suspect. at least mcgee isn't a soph cuz i think shaq would pick him early

idk, i guess this is a pretty interesting aspect but i'm not all that excited about it. i think i still kind of like the idea of pure rookies vs. sophomores
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #13
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
When I think about it, Blake Griffin will be classed as a Sophomore, but I doubt he will play...

Which is ridiculous because it's his 3rd year in the league........

"but but but.......he was INJURED in his first year "
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #14
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.

Perhaps it would have added more intrigue to the proceedings, with viewers anxiously awaiting for the first guy to try and draft Allen Iverson.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: