Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-09-2012, 01:18 PM   #16
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation
Default Re: Eurolegue Top 16: Week 4

It look like it will be good game in Turkey . It will be tight game but CSKA has Teodosic to hit the last shoot so I cant see CSKA lossing .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #17
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

what a chokejob from teodosic

Josh Shipp just dropped 22 on his overrated ass while making the gamewinning free throws
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

CSKA coach is stupid . He told Teodosic to miss his last FT . Teodosic could hit it and they would be loosing only by one , then faul and would had chance to go to OT or win . If they had coach like Obradovic or Ivkovic they wouldnt lose .
Old 02-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #19
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00

Josh Shipp just dropped 22 on his overrated ass while making the gamewinning free throws
Teodosic didnt guard him
Old 02-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #20
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Was Barcelona Zalgiris game good ? Should I watch it tomorrow ?
Old 02-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #21
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
CSKA coach is stupid . He told Teodosic to miss his last FT . Teodosic could hit it and they would be loosing only by one , then faul and would had chance to go to OT or win . If they had coach like Obradovic or Ivkovic they wouldnt lose .
the hell are you talking about.

3 point game=>Teodosic gets a phantom call in the act of shooting behind the 3pt line=>misses the FIRST one and makes the other 2. Game Over.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #22
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
the hell are you talking about.

3 point game=>Teodosic gets a phantom call in the act of shooting behind the 3pt line=>misses the FIRST one and makes the other 2. Game Over.
he missed the first one , hit second one and than missed third FT because coach told him that . There was 6 seconds left when Teodosic was shooting FTs . Did you watched this game ? And Teodosic was fauled when he was shooting .
Old 02-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #23
brownmamba00
Cali Love

Quote:
he missed the first one , hit second one and than missed third FT because coach told him that . There was 6 seconds left when Teodosic was shooting FTs . Did you watched this game ? And Teodosic was fauled when he was shooting .
even if he didn't miss the last one and made it, there would only be 5 seconds left without a timeout left and considering how many offensive rebounds CSKA had it was the right thing to do IMO.

and yes I watched the game or I wouldn't be even posting here lol
Old 02-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #24
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
even if he didn't miss the last one and made it, there would only be 5 seconds left without a timeout left and considering how many offensive rebounds CSKA had it was the right thing to do IMO.

and yes I watched the game or I wouldn't be even posting here lol
5 sec is more than enough to shoot .
Old 02-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #25
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Was Barcelona Zalgiris game good ? Should I watch it tomorrow ?

Nope, bad game by both teams. Still watch it if you want.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #26
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
Nope, bad game by both teams. Still watch it if you want.
Watched parts of the 2nd half. Why was Weems not playing?

Am I the only one who doesn't really enjoy how Barcelona plays?
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #27
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Someone should make European basketball thread , it would be easyer to write everything about European basketball there than make new thread every day .
Old 02-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #28
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aaron Jackson chosen Week 4 MVP.
He should thank the Sergios lol
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #29
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:

I don't recall Teodosic guarding Shipp on a single possession in the entire game.

The overrated CSKA player is Kirilenko. Of course, he is a very good player, but he's obviously overrated by NBA and even most Euroleague fans. The overwhelming claim is that he's the best player in Europe, but he isn't.

He's just the same exact player he was with the Jazz, and nothing more than that. He's not capable of leading teams. CSKA looked noticeably different without Khryapa to run their sets from the Soviet high post offense.

Kirilenko is still a stat stuffer, but he just isn't a true leader, or top level scorer.

Last edited by Euroleague : 02-10-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #30
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Quote:

Kazlauskas is a good offensive coach, but his decision making is very questionable. He almost destroyed the Greek national team with some of his strange decisions.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: