Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #31
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Eurolegue Top 16: Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Aaron Jackson chosen Week 4 MVP.
He should thank the Sergios lol

Just curious if you know...what is the explanation from their coaching staff as to why they insist on using Llull as a point guard? Are they trying to sabotage his career or something?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #32
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Just curious if you know...what is the explanation from their coaching staff as to why they insist on using Llull as a point guard? Are they trying to sabotage his career or something?
I don't know, guess they didn't want to spend money on a quality PG and tried to make him one.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #33
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
I don't know, guess they didn't want to spend money on a quality PG and tried to make him one.

I heard that they tried to get Zisis, but that he didn't want to play there.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #34
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I heard that they tried to get Zisis, but that he didn't want to play there.
Didn't hear that. There were some rumours about them trying to get Aaron Jackson, though.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #35
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation

Euroleague I have a question for you . Do you watch Greek league ? If you do can you tell me what you know about Dominic James , he used to play for Aris but he plays for Partizan now .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #36
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
I don't recall Teodosic guarding Shipp on a single possession in the entire game.

The overrated CSKA player is Kirilenko. Of course, he is a very good player, but he's obviously overrated by NBA and even most Euroleague fans. The overwhelming claim is that he's the best player in Europe, but he isn't.

He's just the same exact player he was with the Jazz, and nothing more than that. He's not capable of leading teams. CSKA looked noticeably different without Khryapa to run their sets from the Soviet high post offense.

Kirilenko is still a stat stuffer, but he just isn't a true leader, or top level scorer.
Who do you think is the leader of CSKA ? I think that Teodosic , Krstic and Kirilenko are leaders .
Old 02-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #37
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Euroleague I have a question for you . Do you watch Greek league ? If you do can you tell me what you know about Dominic James , he used to play for Aris but he plays for Partizan now .

He's a pretty solid player. I liked how he played for Aris. I prefer him over Acie Law.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #38
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Who do you think is the leader of CSKA ? I think that Teodosic , Krstic and Kirilenko are leaders .

Khryapa, Siskauskas, and Krstic.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #39
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
He's a pretty solid player. I liked how he played for Aris. I prefer him over Acie Law.
He played great in his first game yesterday . It looks like he could be one of the better pgs in Europe but he needs to play like that in the Serbian cup and in Aba if Partizan wants to win . If he plays for Partizan next season and Miljenovic plays as a second pg I can see Partizan reaching top 8 .
Old 02-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #40
No.23
I airball my layups

No.23 has an OK reputation so far

ma nis after Cholet-Le Mans came in the ACO and the MVP when he entered the birc is looked up to him and say, behold me, who is usao.on nes style JEL bothers you, what the ****?. I then swore his mother and then he asked me Mladjo only to leave it would be crap because the nerves and the ACO could still above all ispast.al he first started ... : ETF: ... I doubt that would have answered him (though I'm younger that 30 years ago) it was not Jack the party and I drank 7 Jack tad.ne to guess because he is afraid il nekaj, but out of respect for people who are were inside and that I respect and who are there every day ...
No.23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: