Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #31
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Best Av at ISH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LA_Blakers
Yeah, you're the kind of poster we should all be like with all of that good rep you have under your av.

And a Lin bandwagoner? A non-loyal flip flopper?

Man, you are the worst type of poster, and it aint close. They have a name for posters like you son:

wthell u sound like a *** lil man...
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #32
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what about mine?
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #33
KOBEtherealKing
Laker Fans Unite'14

KOBEtherealKing has an OK reputation so far

13th pick >>> any other pick

With the snapback with my city on it! text back....nevermind
KOBEtherealKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #34
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Everybody thinks they have the best avatar, that's why they have that avatar.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #35
The_LA_Blakers
KLove=overrated

The_LA_Blakers is considered somewhat coolThe_LA_Blakers is considered somewhat coolThe_LA_Blakers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Everybody thinks they have the best avatar, that's why they have that avatar.

True.
The_LA_Blakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #36
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

I like the sad Raptor frog committing suicide with a rope around it's neck. Forgot the poster who has it.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #37
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
<------- most talented perimeter players ever goin at it

I don't see Kobe in that avatar.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #38
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I don't see Kobe in that avatar.
He said talented, not best, and he said perimeter players, not SG's. Otherwise he'd have MJ and Magic.

@LABlakers,

My avy is Ida Ljungqvist
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #39
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people
Smile Re: Best Av at ISH?

Pistol Pete farting out a Thunder Logo?
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #40
The_LA_Blakers
KLove=overrated

The_LA_Blakers is considered somewhat coolThe_LA_Blakers is considered somewhat coolThe_LA_Blakers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
He said talented, not best, and he said perimeter players, not SG's. Otherwise he'd have MJ and Magic.

@LABlakers,

My avy is Ida Ljungqvist

Daaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmm
Old 02-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #41
The_LA_Blakers
KLove=overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockoutOver11
wthell u sound like a *** lil man...

Look at your av.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #42
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
<------- most talented perimeter players ever goin at it
needs more lin
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #43
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

I like mine
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #44
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman91
Thanks to OmniStrife, mine is one of the best i think. Russel Westfrog.

Hell yeah, there was a time there were frogs all over ISH...
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #45
Dwyane Rose
Best of Both Worlds

Dwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected posterDwyane Rose is a pretty well-respected poster

OP's is pretty good because it's Lin but you know who's better than him?

< ------------------ Dwyane Rose. GOAT AVATAR. Props to the guy who made it.
Dwyane Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: