Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #196
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
No thanks. I'll pass on Rondo. If I'm gonna have an overrated pg, at least let him be cheap lol
Not me, I'd do a Stat and Lin for Rondo and Bass immediately.

Rondo may be viewed as overrated by some, but there isn't 5 that are better.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #197
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I would do Lin and Melo for Rondo and Pierce. I'd even throw in Toney Douglas because I'm so nice.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #198
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Lin and Melo for Rondo and Pierce.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #199
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I edited it.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #200
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I edited it.

It's a little more tempting, but the Knicks will still have to pass. If you had thrown in Landry Fields, we might have gone for it.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #201
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So you'd trade one of the best scorers in the league for one that's in his mid 30's? O ok....I get it
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #202
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
So you'd trade one of the best scorers in the league for one that's in his mid 30's? O ok....I get it
I don't think his age is a problem. His smarts and craftiness will keep him good for another two or three years.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #203
Sarcastic

Quote:

He wouldn't trade prime Jordan for Trent Tucker, because it would assure that Landry Fields remains in the starting lineup.

Last edited by Sarcastic : 03-05-2012 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #204
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Shumpert for Jordan. Off the bench.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:03 AM   #205
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Not me, I'd do a Stat and Lin for Rondo and Bass immediately.

Rondo may be viewed as overrated by some, but there isn't 5 that are better.
Please Grunnie,make this one happen.

Lin is good,especially at MSG.
But Rondo is on another level.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:59 AM   #206
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Stat & Lin for Rondo & Bass .. sounds realllll good
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:12 AM   #207
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Stat & Lin for Rondo & Bass .. sounds realllll good
It's that good that the Knicks would probably be charged for robbery if that one goes through
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #208
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When the big 3 retire, Rondo will get exposed just like Lin, unless Boston brings in some talent. Say what you will about Rondo being gr8, but at the end of the day, no matter how good of a game he's having, you'd still rather let him shoot than either one of the big 3 get hot. And THAT'S why I say he's overrated. He's not getting triple doubles because he's that much better than his competition. He's doing it because, as a defense, you can't afford to focus your attention on him. If you do, the Celtics will blow you out.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #209
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

17 rebounds is still amazing for a 6 footer.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #210
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
17 rebounds is still amazing for a 6 footer.

Not to diminish it but it wasn't like he was competing with Centers for those rebounds. A lot of them were loose balls and attributed to the fact that Lin and Amare don't box out.

However, his stat line was impressive last night. I'll pass though. He can't shoot for $h!t, his passing is overrated and he can't hit a free throw to save his life. If I'm going to give up Stat and get back players (and not cap room), it's going to be for a guy I know can produce with or without Melo. I think Rondo's stats are exaggerated because of his teammates.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: