Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default You will never guess where Smush Parker ended up playing!

Quote:
Iranian team Petro signs Smush Parker and Joseph Forte
The two imports of the team are from States
Asia
Iranian team Petro signed Joseph Forte and Smush Parker. Joseph Forte has started the season with Mens Sana Siena where he helped during the training camp. Then he moved to Ironi Ashkelon, in Israel, where he landed for a tryout period. Smush Parker, who has a long NBA experience, has played last season with Spartak SPB and Iraklis with whom he averaged 15.9ppg in Greek A1.
http://www.sportando.net/eng/world/a...h_f orte.html
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: You will never guess where Smush Parker ended up playing!

Haha no way.

I still remember picking him up in 2K7 for the Bulls and he lead the league in assists.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
Miserio
I dunk on kids

Miserio has decent reputation

He's still making lots of money while you're at your home sitting talking about him.
Miserio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserio
He's still making lots of money while you're at your home sitting talking about him.
You hurt my feelings, apologize now or I will go end myself.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #5
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Pretty much this. dude is still getting paid to play basketball.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
Hammertime
Our Enes is bigger

Hammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this boardHammertime is popular on this board

Quote:

Yes, because my dream is to live and play hoops in a rogue state that may or may not get attacked by the USA or Israel and where women on the street look like this.

Yeah, I'm green with envy at Smush Parker. That nígga's got it made and I'm just hatin'.
Hammertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #7
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Smush Parker >>>>>>>>>>>>>> You.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #8
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Smush made 6.5 million before he was 27 and has played all over the world since. I wouldnt be mad at that.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:28 AM   #9
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

Still...his name is Smush.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #10
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hmm... Would I rather travel the world to get paid to play basketball or spend time on the interwebz talking shit about someone who does?

Tough choice.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #11
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Hmm... Would I rather travel the world to get paid to play basketball or spend time on the interwebz talking shit about someone who does?

Tough choice.
I dont get this kind of logic, there are prolly millions who are making more money than me at this point and a shitload of them doing it playing sports. Should I have respect for them cause they are paid good to play something they love or should I respect them based on their game and personality? It is weak to consider someone superior to yourself solely cause he is making more money well at least in my book. NBA superstars get pounded to death here and you are one of them but somehow you got a weak spot for Smush friggin Parker? GTFO with this bullshit.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #12
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

I dont get it. Living in Iran is special because you get a chance to experience something very different in your life. Most Americans never leave the USA. You can become very arrogant to the rest of the world if you never leave to see other country's. Not saying Iran is the first country I would visit, I have to admit it would be awesome to experience what Iran is actually like and not what the news channels says it is like.
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I dont get this kind of logic, there are prolly millions who are making more money than me at this point and a shitload of them doing it playing sports. Should I have respect for them cause they are paid good to play something they love or should I respect them based on their game and personality? It is weak to consider someone superior to yourself solely cause he is making more money well at least in my book. NBA superstars get pounded to death here and you are one of them but somehow you got a weak spot for Smush friggin Parker? GTFO with this bullshit.

So this thread is about Smush not having your respect?

I think he's fine with that.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #14
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
I dont get it. Living in Iran is special because you get a chance to experience something very different in your life. Most Americans never leave the USA. You can become very arrogant to the rest of the world if you never leave to see other country's. Not saying Iran is the first country I would visit, I have to admit it would be awesome to experience what Iran is actually like and not what the news channels says it is like.

Good points.

Bottom line, he does what he loves, travels a lot and gets payed millions.
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #15
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Which country has better basketball: Israel or Iran?

There must some serious security when those two countries meet in international basketball.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: