Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Question Have any of you as fans ever been so in sync with a player that..

...for every dismal game he has, you literally feel as if it was like your little brother out there dying?

Every season or so, I always latch on to a rookie and have high expectations that he will succeed in the NBA.

For the most part, the rookies I root for usually succeed and go on to have solid careers (see: Kevin Durant, Danillo Gallinari, Joakim Noah etc.); however, when I see my favorite rookie out there struggling throughout the course of the game, I literally feel the urge to pat him on the back and give him the most encouraging speech known to mankind. I know I am exaggerating a bit, but it's like literally watching your best bro out there getting rejected by a plethora of beta-chicks at some local joint.

I remember watching Ricky Rubio the other day, turning the ball over carelessly at memphis while bricking a majority of his shot. I literally couldn't stand to watch little Ricky die out there... feelsbadman.jpg

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 02-09-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
hkfosho
National High School Star

hkfosho has not been impressing people
Default Re: Have any of you as fans ever been so in sync with a player that..

in b4 op is a ph@ggot
hkfosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this boardralph_i_el is popular on this board

I always feel really bad for john wall when the wizards are....wizarding

edit: and javale. He's a good dude
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #4
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Wesley Johnson.

Dude looks completely lost out there.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #5
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
bwink23
Banned

bwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat coolbwink23 is considered somewhat cool

No, but i feel bad for the Penny Hardaways and Grant Hill's of the world....guys with GOAT talent cut down by injuries in the prime of their careers, or before they really took off......that's what pains me the most.....Brandon Roy as well.
bwink23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: