Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #31
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Reggie Nelson is a straight up Ballhawk. He seriously has Ed Reed potential...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Please, get off your "We live in the South, so that must mean we're fast" highhorse. Even if it's true, what you make up with speed, you lose in size. Regardless, Ohio State wil still be able to run on Florida no matter what the circumstances are. If we can run on Michigan, we can run on anyone.

LOL, you're pretty funny.

Acting like you know and been following College Football and sh*t. You were already exposed in this very thread:http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=20244&page=9

"I can't even remember the last time they won a championship"- PleezeBelieve on LSU

Just hold on tight on that bandwagon...

Last edited by BFRESH44 : 01-08-2007 at 05:21 PM.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:23 PM   #32
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
Reggie Nelson is a straight up Ballhawk. He seriously has Ed Reed potential...

LOL, you're pretty funny.

Acting like you know and been following College Football and sh*t. You were already exposed in this very thread:http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=20244&page=9

"I can't even remember the last time they won a championship"- PleezeBelieve on LSU

Just hold on tight on that bandwagon...
, so what? It was a split championship that year....I thought USC won the BCS and LSU won the AP.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:24 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
....hater.

Not hating just feel way too many people are down on Florida even competitng let alone even belonging in this game. So I'm gonna go against the norm because I like Floridas passing defense led by Reggie Nelson. Troy Smith wont look as good vs them as he should.

Plus Florida ML is +230 so I'm gonna drop $500 on them and see how it plays out.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #34
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Not hating just feel way too many people are down on Florida even competitng let alone even belonging in this game. So I'm gonna go against the norm because I like Floridas passing defense led by Reggie Nelson. Troy Smith wont look as good vs them as he should.

Plus Florida ML is +230 so I'm gonna drop $500 on them and see how it plays out.
I'll be bringing this back up...book it.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:40 PM   #35
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

florida wins 44 42 ot...the end
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #36
PleezeBelieve

After a bit of careful consideration, I've decided that due to Ohio State's overall edge in big game experience and big play ability...Florida has even less of a chance than I originally thought, and therefore I'm to increase the Buckeyes margin of victory by a few points. Final score will be....OSU 73 Florida 9

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 01-08-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:21 PM   #37
PleezeBelieve

The crowd is a 70%, 30% split for Ohio State? What the f*ck is wrong with you broke people in Florida? You all know it is legal to cross the Mason Dixie Line at your own free will, right?
Old 01-08-2007, 08:25 PM   #38
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Quote:
After a bit of careful consideration, I've decided that due to Ohio State's overall edge in big game experience and big play ability...Florida has even less of a chance than I originally thought, and therefore I'm to increase the Buckeyes margin of victory by a few points. Final score will be....OSU 73 Florida 9

nice prediction
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:32 PM   #39
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has decent reputation

Quote:
The crowd is a 70%, 30% split for Ohio State? What the f*ck is wrong with you broke people in Florida? You all know it is legal to cross the Mason Dixie Line at your own free will, right?

OSU fans knew their team would be there weeks before Florida fans...
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #40
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

The PleezeBelieve Curse is in effect...

He predicts a Buckeyes blowout, so we should all expect the exact opposite tonight!
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #41
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

omg ginn
Old 01-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #42
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Game over already? lol
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #43
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Oh wow, not even a play...
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #44
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

That boy is fast...
Old 01-08-2007, 08:35 PM   #45
PleezeBelieve

yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!!!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: