Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-11-2012, 04:38 AM   #1
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Nobody in my league has picked up Jeremy Lin

*quietly picks him up now*
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nobody in my league has picked up Jeremy Lin

I knew no one had picked him up in one of my leagues yet, as I watched the game last night, I kept telling myself to get up and pick him up right away, I stalled then fell asleep during the Jazz game and now someone has got him. fffffffff
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Even Linsanity does not have a chance against Cancelo.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #4
Pra
Dance Gavin Dance!

Pra has decent reputation

Someone picked up Lin as soon as the NJN game ended in the league i'm in :X
Pra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far

Very nice, I see him leveling out a bit when Melo/Stat come back but probably waiver steal of the year. I doubt Baron is ever going to be healthy this year w/ all his setbacks.
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:06 AM   #6
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

After his second game, he was grabbed in all 3 of my leagues.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm in 3 leagues and was only to grab him in one of the 3.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: