Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2012, 05:43 AM   #1
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far
Default If you had sex with a virgin please post your experience here

No born again virgins either that shit don't count and how much better was it than just normal sex. Was her taco so tight beef would not fit etc stuff like that
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: If you had sex with a virgin please post your experience here

I was a virgin the first time I had sex, does that count?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:51 AM   #3
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

With a virgin when you were a full blown stud taking the reigns and calling the plays like John Stockton in his prime.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Never messed with a rookie. Everyone was in the league already.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:02 AM   #5
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

Never recruited from the d-league and gave them some garbage mins?
Old 02-11-2012, 06:08 AM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Naw, vets that give you good playing time and are always ready when their number is called. You might get a rookie that ends up being a bust.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:28 AM   #8
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
With a virgin when you were a full blown stud taking the reigns and calling the plays like John Stockton in his prime.

I feel like you made this thread just to post this comment.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #9
Knicks101
Steal Your Girl

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He cried the whole time.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:24 AM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
He cried the whole time.
but went on a homocidal rampage afterwards?

yea yea... i've heard that one before.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #11
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
No born again virgins either that shit don't count and how much better was it than just normal sex. Was her taco so tight beef would not fit etc stuff like that

It was tight, but the real problem was that there were clear obstructions I had to ram through while she cried/begged me to continue. Plus the blood got everywhere including on my favorite sweater.

Still well worth it - after that first time she was begging me for it on a daily basis and ended up becoming quite the freak.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #12
Quickening
Local High School Star

Quickening has decent reputationQuickening has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
It was tight, but the real problem was that there were clear obstructions I had to ram through while she cried/begged me to continue. Plus the blood got everywhere including on my favorite sweater.

Still well worth it - after that first time she was begging me for it on a daily basis and ended up becoming quite the freak.

Quickening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #13
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Two. Honesty was worse than having sex with a girl who's had had it before. It was really tight and hard to get going. You couldn't just go at it because they'd be in pain. Had no clue what they were doing. 1st girl I I only had sex like 1 time before so it was pretty awful the first time on both sides

Somehow ended dating each one too, for a pretty long time. One thing I will say tho is once they were worked in it was awesome. Dated both for a pretty long time each and after awhile they ended up being down for whatever cause I suppose I'd be there first sexual experience or whatever. Girls who have been around the block know what their down for or not.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #14
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

My backup guard in high school turned out to be a virgin who was saving herself for WNBA and insisted I practice some backdoor plays with her which I abided with some backdoor alley oops.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #15
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I was a virgin too first time I had sex, although I've never had the luxury to bang anyone who's a virgin.. I only get them chepa girls for some reason.
no shit?
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: