Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #16
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: If you had sex with a virgin please post your experience here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I was a virgin the first time I had sex, does that count?
Wow, me too!
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #17
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I rather fhuk a virgin then a hoe that fhuked many dudes. Don't see the shame in that. What's wrong with some tight pussi3? After you take it you make her into that hoe you want her TO be.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #18
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
but went on a homocidal rampage afterwards?

yea yea... i've heard that one before.
Kid Miracle Man?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #19
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Kid Miracle Man?

This fool is still virgin, the closest ***** you ever came close to was your mother's. Little chap sitting at home wanking 24/7, you look like B-low..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #20
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

my current gf was a virgin when we first had sex

it was tight but she was a trooper, i didn't go ham on her

btw she was in her 20s so there was no blood
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #21
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
my current gf was a virgin when we first had sex

it was tight but she was a trooper, i didn't go ham on her

btw she was in her 20s so there was no blood

That's what she says.

You actually beleed dat?
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #22
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
That's what she says.

You actually beleed dat?
Beleed, haha I see what you did there. Beleed.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #23
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
It was tight, but the real problem was that there were clear obstructions I had to ram through while she cried/begged me to continue. Plus the blood got everywhere including on my favorite sweater.

Still well worth it - after that first time she was begging me for it on a daily basis and ended up becoming quite the freak.

Sounds like a stage 5 clinger
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #24
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Two. Honesty was worse than having sex with a girl who's had had it before. It was really tight and hard to get going. You couldn't just go at it because they'd be in pain. Had no clue what they were doing. 1st girl I I only had sex like 1 time before so it was pretty awful the first time on both sides

Somehow ended dating each one too, for a pretty long time. One thing I will say tho is once they were worked in it was awesome. Dated both for a pretty long time each and after awhile they ended up being down for whatever cause I suppose I'd be there first sexual experience or whatever. Girls who have been around the block know what their down for or not.

^knows what he's talking about. One count similar experience. You definitely do not want one for a one nighter.....
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #25
DUP
ambition

DUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDUP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

she gon be the wifey now
DUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:22 AM   #26
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

I remember my friend telling me he did and it looked like a murder scene after.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: