Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
millwad
Banned

Default I always feel like somebody's watching..

This is Linsane..

And it's no mystery;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Last edited by millwad : 02-11-2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Linsane'd
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
red1
Dinosaurs

Default Re: Someone is negging people and writing really nasty stuff in my name..

lol soft kid
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Default Re: Someone is negging people and writing really nasty stuff in my name..

Quote:
I hope most of you guys understand that I wouldn't be so stupid that I would sign nasty negs with my own nick if I had any problems with any of you guys..
meaning you would write such nasty negs anonymously... meaning you deserve this for abusing the system in the first place

but seriously, this rep shit.... it's hilariously sad the attention it gets, when it's gone, when it's back, there will always be something to complain about and even if it's not worth complaining about, people will complain about it.

IT'S A F*CKING MESSAGEBOARD PEOPLE. i don't feel the need to reiterate that point very often, but in this case, faces need to be rubbed in it. you are all juvenile little petty p*ssies who belong in an all girls boarding school gossiping about each other and losing sleep over the satisfactory c*ckramming, in this case a metaphor for a string of useless green/red boxes, that you'll never ever receive.

it's pitiful and sad, and for anybody with a brain, it should be a reality check. there's a lot of macho misogynistic bullshit that gets slung around here whenever the male sex is pitted against the female variety in context a, b, or c.... the overwhelming response is that, yeah, we MEN deal with conflict better, we don't get caught up in grudges, we just shrug our shoulders and move on. yet here you all are, f*gging around for hours of the day too frightened to even insult a regular jackass with your real name... for fear of what? the social f*cking backlash? jesus h christ i say

but maybe you're just menstruating, i'll give you a feww days

(bear in mind this all applies to only, like, 25% of the board... but it's still impossible to ignore)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

u piss of shit macedonian punk.. ill **** ur whore macedonian mother in her ass and then i put my **** in her throat while mouth****ing your mother u ****ing bitch.. i had **** sex with ur grandmother and i jizzed in her - millwad

whoever it is he is a sick f*ck
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #5
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

I got a nice one too:

"your ****ing retarded, stop wasting space u motherfukkin hoe, I will send you back to afrikka cuz im a swedish warrior who kickz ****** like u everyday, go and wank u fggot- millwad"
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

lol i got two other

negged- millwad
negged- millwad

probably one guy with few accounts
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

delete your account
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Lol that's exactly stuff Millwad would say.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #9
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
lol i got two other

negged- millwad
negged- millwad

probably one guy with few accounts

That's the exact BS I'm talking about. The rep system caters to these idiots
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #10
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

It's probably jlauber
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #11
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

Hello Fat ComputerNerd! I am the lovely treefag right underneath your post and I must say a fellow could get used to being under you wunk wink nudge nudge. This treefag has needs a phnatom fiancee just cant satisfy

FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #12
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Default Re: I always feel like somebody's watching..

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
This is Linsane..

And it's no mystery;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
why do you care, faggot?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #13
bagelred
Weird

Yup, I got one of those:

Quote:
****ing ***** go and fukk yourself u bitch ass punk.. your nuthin' but a dikkriding fool sukking jeremy lins dick u biggot ***** so go to hell u muthafukking bitch - milwad

Can't say it's wrong, though. Guy's got me pegged.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #14
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
It's probably jlauber

Honestly, it can't be him.
Who ever is doing this is someone with multiple accounts, as far as I know Jlauber only has one account and we've never negged each other to start with and I doubt that a 50+ year old man would use this kind of language.

I'm almost sure it's Brian (Godzuki, Poodle, 32dayz), he seems butthurt and he got alot of accounts where he troll like crazy.

Anyway, I'm sorry that you guys are getting negged and insulted by someone who seem to be obsessed with me.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

heeey, somebody just negged me with the message

"put down the bong down lowlife"

well whoever you are, i'm sure you'll read this because the type to leave anonymous reps is also the type to continuously check in on all the 'havoc' he's causing.... "gotdamn im really ruffling feathers, go meeee"

i have, in fact, put down the bong. sober for a month and a half and planning to be for much much longer. and my life, as a result, has become much more fulfilling and much less.... agitated. i'm happier than i've been in many many years, in fact, i'd say the happiest i've ever been. so thanks for the note but understand how unnecessary it was.

(yes, i'm definitely bragging above, pride in accomplishment is hard to keep to yourself)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: