Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default If you had 10 minutes to spend with one of the following

What would you ask them?

GW Bush
Obama
Kobe
Ali
Phil Jackson
Michael Jackson
Lennon
Jordan
Snoop
Stallone
Tyson
Adriana Lima
2Pac
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you had 10 minutes to spend with one of the following

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
What would you ask them?

GW Bush
Obama
Kobe
Ali
Phil Jackson
Michael Jackson
Lennon
Jordan
Snoop
Stallone
Tyson
Adriana Lima
2Pac

Probobly obama, bush or tupac if I could ask anything with bush being favorite. And A.Lima if I could do anything.2 min would be enough tho.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

GW Bush - How many minutes do we have left?
Obama - How 'bout them Giants?
Kobe - Can I borrow some cash? or just have some?
Ali - Do you think you could beat prime Tyson in your prime?
Phil Jackson - Can you come back to replace Mike, please?
Michael Jackson - Can you ask your doc to write me a script for some percs?
Lennon - Don't trust anyone named Mark.
Jordan - Down for a game of 2k12?
Snoop - Why don't you rap anymore?
Stallone - Will you please speak more clearly?
Tyson - Do you think you could beat prime Ali in your prime?
Adriana Lima - No words, I'd just stare.
2Pac - This car is bullet-proof, right? Let's go somewhere a little less public.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
NastyCrossover1
Decent playground baller

NastyCrossover1 has no real reputation yet.

I would ask Jordan "How do you get that turnaround fade-away jump shot to fall through the hoop".
NastyCrossover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

I've met Phil Jackson and Stallone. Phil was kind of condescending. Stallone was really, really short, but a pretty good guy.

Only ones I'd care about are Obama, Ali and Lennon. Ali and Lennon are the only two I'd run across an airport to try and get a glimpse of. Just missed Ali several years ago.

Given the choice of one, I'd choose Lennon. The only one of the three that could answer my question.

What is death like?
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd ask Lennon if the Faul legend true or false.

I'd ask Obama what it's like to f*ck the finest b#tches from around the world.

Bush, if aliens are real (as if they'd tell him).
Old 02-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What is death like?

"well JMT, it's a little like the first splash into an icy river on a crisp fall day, when your heart jumps with the ferocity of a tigress protecting her young, only to fall back into an reassuringly pleasant bliss such as you might feel upon first stroke of your member after a long stint of fapless days"

yeah, okay john. i'm sure THATS what it's like lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
What would you ask them?

GW Bush
Obama
Kobe
Ali
Phil Jackson
Michael Jackson
Lennon
Jordan
Snoop
Stallone
Tyson
Adriana Lima
2Pac

I'm going to assume they'd have to honestly answer my questions.

1. Whose idea was 9/11?
2. Where's the change?
3. When you realize your shot is off, can you stop shooting as much?
4. Can I record this conversation?
5. What was acid like?
6. How do you like being dead?
7. What can I ask you?
8. How were you an amazing player yet such a terrible GM/owner?
9. When are you gonna smoke me out, sucka?
10. Can you retire?
11. Why do you look like a king but sound like a princess?
12. Wanna fuck?
13. Who shot ya?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i would ask lima is she can show me her ******
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #11
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What would you ask them?

Quote:
GW Bush

Are you a reptile?

Quote:
Obama

Tell me about Area 51... please?

Quote:
Kobe

Just how tight was Katie's ass?

Quote:
Ali

Remember when boxing was relevant?

Quote:
Phil Jackson

I dare you take a job coaching the Bobcats or Wizards, so everyone can see just how massively overrated you are... ok?

Quote:
Michael Jackson

I have nothing to ask you. I couldn't be happier that you're dead, you pedophile piece of shit. Rot in hell.

Quote:
Lennon

Did Paul die?

Quote:
Jordan

Will you pay me six figures to be your personal fashion consultant? Because, goddamn, you look like a retard.

Quote:
Snoop

Wanna get high?

Quote:
Stallone

Cliffhanger was sweet.

Quote:
Tyson

Can I pet your tiger?

Quote:
Adriana Lima

Does this rag smell like chloroform?

Quote:
2Pac

Do you know Elvis?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #12
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ winner thus far
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #13
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
What would you ask them?

Are you a reptile?

Tell me about Area 51... please?

Just how tight was Katie's ass?

Remember when boxing was relevant?

I dare you take a job coaching the Bobcats or Wizards, so everyone can see just how massively overrated you are... ok?

I have nothing to ask you. I couldn't be happier that you're dead, you pedophile piece of shit. Rot in hell.

Did Paul die?

Will you pay me six figures to be your personal fashion consultant? Because, goddamn, you look like a retard.

Wanna get high?

Cliffhanger was sweet.

Can I pet your tiger?

Does this rag smell like chloroform?

Do you know Elvis?

Old 02-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #14
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GW Bush - Does it feel good to mask your intelligence behind a persona? I nkow how it feels. Jokes on the audience homes!

Obama - What were your concrete plans heading to the presidency?

Kobe - They say you got an 1100 on your SAT? Yoru fukking stupid for some one so smart and itailan i swear

Ali - What inspired you to call Liston a "big ugly bear" instead of the more appropriate gorilla? Humans didnt useta be bears u know!

Phil Jackson - Would you rather be pissed on or pissed off?

Michael Jackson - Gotta teach me the crotch song. Huge fan of yours! Love t What would be your biggest social change? They Don't Care About Us or the Earth Song?

Lennon - What the heck made you select your scrub wife?

Jordan - The tongue? Where'd it originate from?

Snoop - You were so handsome back in da day fordrizzle. The hell happened. And why do you eroticize canines as opposed to horses who haev bigger d!cks and bigger glutes?

Stallone - What was going through your mind when you were a zookeeper in your mid 20's?

Tyson - I feel really awful for you man. I've loved your antics for as long as I remembered. Someone slaughtered your precious bird, god knows how terrible your youth have been, your finances, christ. If you could have asked God to forego you ever being born, would u have done so?

Adriana Lima - You are very pretty young lady so do you prefer to be fukked in public or behind da curtainz of ur hubbies penthouse apartment with his corpse in the dumpsta?

2Pac - How would life hath changed if you had a fazher?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #15
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

A great question for any of them would be why ISHiots don't/can't read and properly respond to thread titles.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: