Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #16
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your favorite intellect

Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, and Jeremy Lin

Last edited by Sarcastic : 02-11-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #17
Shadynasty's
The Nightman Cometh

Shadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The fathers of computer science, including but not limited to Alan Turing, Charles Babbage, George Boole, Alonzo Church, Dennis Ritchie, as well as mathematicians like John von Neumann, and even visionaries like Jobs and Gates. It's hard for me to choose favorites.

Last edited by Shadynasty's : 02-11-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Shadynasty's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #18
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Charles Barkley
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Charles Barkley
leading scholar on weight loss and knuckleheads (with an extreme insiders insight)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #20
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Gifted Mind.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #21
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't forget Karl Pilkington!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hol4h0liWWY
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #22
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Gifted Mind.

The mathematical genius to his infinite of limits time continuum is infinitely arithmetically so acute it's obtuse and his hyperbolic mind is so gifted in that mere mortals can not possible tangentially comprehend the prolificness of his versatility like an immortal technique song. !!!!!

Anyways I find myself actin like a female and investgating the personal bio of the geniuses moreso than their actual accomplishments; but then again that applies to errbody.

Augustine is the one I identify with the most.
Einstein's bio is intriguing.
Mises is the money system which I cherish
Feynman is my overall favorite physicist
The way Plato writes is far sexier than scrotumrates or fairystotle.
Hobbes has the most accurate portrayl of mankind.
Machiavelil's swagger was over 9000.
Edison's ingenuity reigns supreme.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:54 PM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
one of the best writers on biology is the late Stephen Jay Gould. the guy easily puts Dawkins to shame as a writer and as a proliferator of ideas, while incorporating not a trace of the dogmatism that always leaves me with a bad, almost d*ckish, taste in my mouth after watching a Dawkins video. he was fascinated by the mundane taxonomy of all sciences, by the history of his field, by the egos that invade every branch of scientific study, and a whole host of other topics. i highly recommend finding a few articles by him, they'll take you 20 minutes to read on average, can be found in plentiful portions all over the net, and will give you a glimpse into his style of writing and mode of thought.

Holy sh!t.

Literally my exact same sentiments.

How well read are you on bio donks?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #24
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

very very poorly read. i read stuff and forget it shortly afterwards. it's nothing that particularly interests me so none of it really sticks. i use it as a proxy to get at concepts that really stimulate my mind. that's why i like sjg so much, because i felt he did something similar. his passion was for paleontology and evolutionary theory and geology and the like... but his writing revealed a fascination with much more than merely the raw facts and it was those extrapolations from the facts, in language that bordered on poetry, that really tickled my fancy.

i'm only well read enough to detect blatant bullshit when i see it lol

shit i forgot about feynman, he's right up there with Carl on my physics list. had such a clear delight in discussing the issues, as well as a disdain for the folks who dumbed them down through analogy. just the smirk on his face whenever he spoke was totally contagious.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:51 PM   #25
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Don't forget Karl Pilkington!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hol4h0liWWY

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:43 AM   #26
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

Nikola Tesla and Leonardo da Vinci.

Their futuristic ideas are something that have always inspired me greatly to think outside of the box. The fact that these two men were so brilliant when it comes to inventing things that had no chance of being produced in their respective eras, but were actually done hundreds of years after their death just blows my mind.

Their out of this world intelligence and creativity inspires me to work hard and try to create unbelievable things in order to advance humanity just like they did.
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:47 AM   #27
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Albert Einstein. With Newton a close second.

But What Einstein did in 1905 was just retarded. Blew the lid off of everything.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #28
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thank god no one mentioned Thomas Edison.
Reps to all.too much reps in 24h.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #29
moaz
Great young streetballer

moaz has decent reputationmoaz has decent reputation

1- Al Biruni (google him): if u consider his time, this guy was from outer space: he like founded 8 different sciences. And all what we know about him comes from only the 10 extant books written by him (of about 160 books he wrote)
2 -James Clerk Maxwell. I wonder what would he had achieved, if he didn't die in his forties.
3- George Bernard Shaw: I just love this guy.
moaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #30
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Jesus Christ - he managed to troll everybody
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: