Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #16
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
i hear LA's got alot of asians tho. not sure where UCLA is located butt if its near Koreatown in LA no wonder. LA kkoreatown from what i hear is like a mini Korea.

every major city has a lot of asians. ucla is not near koreatown. it's about 15 minutes way. i teach sometimes in koreatown, and yes it is full of koreans.
too bad i never had the yellow fever
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #17
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
Good inference. then explain to me why glendale, which has a much higher population of asians, doesn't have many asians and whites. or why usc or the cal states don't experience this phenonmenon.
this is only prevalent at ucla and anyone in la could tell you this.

yea right. Cali has one of if not the largest Asian populations in the US.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:32 PM   #18
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

If she was japanese im sure she wasn't a mail order bride. They are all from developing countries and want some money and a green card. If you want to marry someone much hotter than you go to a second or third world country and bring one back to the states. I've known some scummy people to do that.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:32 PM   #19
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
yea right. Cali has one of if not the largest Asian populations in the US.

so what the hell are you trying to say? i know lots of asians in the san fernando valley who date asians. if you go around the ucla area, nearly every white guy is with an asian girl. thats the point. it's abnormally high
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #20
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh and Joe, before you talk out of your ass again, why dont you look up some facts.

UCLA is 37% Asian and 40% white.

its also 43% male to 57% female

that right there is all you need to know about why so many whites date Asians there.

and where did i just get that fact? my sisters US News College Guide 2006

get a clue man
Old 01-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #21
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
At least half of my posts arent comprised of emoticons.

thats all u could comeback at me wit?

Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:42 PM   #22
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

ooh, a little subplot, joewait gets exposed as completely talking out of his ass again
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #23
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
ooh, a little subplot, joewait gets exposed as completely talking out of his ass again

isnt that the pot callini the kettle black, considering you talk outa yer ass every other thread you post in?
Old 01-08-2007, 03:48 PM   #24
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
isnt that the pot callini the kettle black, considering you talk outa yer ass every other thread you post in?
nope..

when I'm wrong it's usually I'm off but still in general sync with reality. joe wait will actually purposely lie and make up facts that go specifically against reality to support his opinion. I pretty much know what I'm talking about 90% of the time. and when I'm wrong Gobb and Tmacs go crazy because they have nothing else to do. and I admit it. I have a lotta opinions. sometimes they're wrong. get over it.

you on the other hand are an attention grubbing slut who nobody likes and is wrong 100% of the time.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:49 PM   #25
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

There's nothing wrong with an Asian female dating a white male.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #26
Smokee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
nope..

when I'm wrong it's usually I'm off but still in general sync with reality. joe wait will actually purposely lie and make up facts that go specifically against reality to support his opinion. I pretty much know what I'm talking about 90% of the time. and when I'm wrong Gobb and Tmacs go crazy because they have nothing else to do. and I admit it. I have a lotta opinions. sometimes they're wrong. get over it.

you on the other hand are an attention grubbing slut who nobody likes and is wrong 100% of the time.

no you dont, thats the hilarious part bout it. You dont watch half the **** you act like you do, then make statements bout them. altho that goes for alot of ISH, youre worse since you act all above everyone when youre full of half the **** you say.

and yea you are an attention whore. i mean if that last topic you started isnt craving ISH attention, i dont know what topic is...
Old 01-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #27
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
There's nothing wrong with an Asian female dating a white male.

whats wrong is that Joe thinks its "scary" and "abnormal"

the more interracial dating the better I say.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #28
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
whats wrong is that Joe thinks its "scary" and "abnormal"

the more interracial dating the better I say.
Definitely. I think most of my Asian friends are against it, both male and female, but I couldn't really give a damn. It's better off for the world and the Asian American population.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #29
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

http://www.latineuro.com

I looked into it alot a few yrs back and the mail order bride trade is now illegal and there are tons of technicalities and loopholes that you have to navigate through to do it. You can't literally see a girl on the site, put in your cc #, and have her show up to your door 7 days later anymore. For one they'll make you prove that you have even met the girl before, before they allow you to get married, in some cases you'll have to get married in their country first.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:04 PM   #30
Smokee
Banned

well this **** is more funny if you watched that movie called "Mail order Brides" or something like that. It was coming on HBO or showtimes pretty regularly for awhile, and the dude that ordered her was a sick mofo
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: