Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 12 Games Left in the Heat's Season. Which Will Miami Lose?

03/27 @ Bulls
03/29 @ Hornets
03/31 @ Spurs
04/02 v. Knicks
04/05 @ Bobcats
04/06 v. Sixers
04/09 v. Bucks
04/10 @ Wizards
04/12 v. Celtics
04/14 v. Bulls
04/15 @ Cavs
04/17 v. Magic

Which one do you expect them to lose?

I can see the Spurs taking them down, but I'm not guaranteeing it.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #2
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 12 Games Left in the Heat's Season. Which Will Miami Lose?

@Bulls, @Spurs or vs Celtics are the games with highest chance. But could be any weak team also, it's just 1 game after all.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm curious how well they play after the streak ends. I can imagine them mentally taking a break and losing a game or 2 that they would never lose if the streak was still going. For example, if they lose to Spurs, I can see them losing to the Knicks based on not having the motivation to keep the streak alive.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I give Chicago and SA a big shot of beating them. Also the Wizards.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #5
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
03/27 @ Bulls
03/29 @ Hornets
03/31 @ Spurs
04/02 v. Knicks
04/05 @ Bobcats
04/06 v. Sixers
04/09 v. Bucks
04/10 @ Wizards
04/12 v. Celtics
04/14 v. Bulls
04/15 @ Cavs
04/17 v. Magic

Which one do you expect them to lose?

I can see the Spurs taking them down, but I'm not guaranteeing it.

If they break the 33 game win streak, they will almost certainly lose on 4/10. And probably lose to Bulls and Celtics afterwards.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #6
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k is considered somewhat coolFoster5k is considered somewhat cool

Every team on that list possibly could win against Miami or lose to Miami. It depends on how mentally ready Miami is in every game. If they come ready to play, I don't see them losing versus any of those teams. If they don't come ready to play, they could lose them all.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:51 PM   #7
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board

Shit is straight bacon-n-eggs from here on
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #8
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

Those Hornets are playing some good ball
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #9
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is a pretty well-respected posterHaymaker is a pretty well-respected posterHaymaker is a pretty well-respected poster

Spurs and Knicks will always test them. I think those will be their toughest match ups. And Celtics, of course.
Haymaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #10
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
Spurs and Knicks will always test them. I think those will be their toughest match ups. And Celtics, of course.

Doc might rest PP and KG by that time. They are already contented with that 7th or 8th.
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #11
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Basically they will break the 33 with the ease of the schedule we are looking at. If Doc rests starters then even higher chance to go further. Spurs are probably only chance of loss
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
KrizMiz
Great young streetballer

KrizMiz has no real reputation yet.

i think the sixers will beat them for sure, but maybe a team will do it earlier ...
KrizMiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:23 PM   #13
Young X
College star

Young X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat cool

Spurs
Young X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #14
BoutPractice
I'll pass

BoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputation

Anything could happen. They could break down after a loss and be absolutely terrible until the playoffs start or go 12 of 12. I would say the middle scenario based on the team and past experience is them winning 9 out of those 12 games, ending with 65 wins.
Either they break the record, only play their bench afterwards and accumulate losses, or they lose early to the Bulls or Spurs, adjust the next few games, and get their last loss of the season in a meaningless all-bench game.
BoutPractice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #15
alleykat
High school junior varsity star

alleykat has an OK reputation so far

idk...keeping this streak alive while others are gunning for it could mean trouble and burnout during the post season.....

chance to make history, and a chance to lose out on everything as well....idk
alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: