Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #16
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jr smiths team officially miss the playoffs!

really, how can anyone defend that?
kurple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #17
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
are you this stupid?

They give a shit about winning, probably as much as anyone. And I bet making the playoffs would be a big deal for them.. And JR is losing in purpose just to get back to the NBA, when he knew what he was getting into when he signed the deal is just terrible.. how can anyone do that? how can anyone defend that?

the owner spent a lot of money on smith, his team mates let him shoot 40shots a game.. the fant took their time and spent their money to support the team

I doubt JR did this.. But he would be a terrible human being if he did

wtf are you talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
you think his teammates gave a shit about him? they probably didnt, at all

he was brought in to generate money for the team, nothing more, nothing less

they knew he was going back, probably glad after all those bust ups with his sister and the fans

where in there did i say they dont care about winning?

i said they dont care about him and they are probably glad he's gone back because of the trouble he's caused them

if you read the actual comment youd look less like a moron right now

and why would i defend him? i could care less if he;s a good human being or not, i dont know him so its not my place to judge

i suggest you do the same
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #18
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

if JR Smith was smart he would join the best team in LA, play with 3 ex thuggets
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #19
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
you think his teammates gave a shit about him? they probably didnt, at all

he was brought in to generate money for the team, nothing more, nothing less

they knew he was going back, probably glad after all those bust ups with his sister and the fans
wtf are you talking about?

where did i say the players give a shit about JR.. they care about winning

and my whole point was that losing on purpose is a terrible thing to do to your teammates, the fans and owners

if you agree with me, good.
kurple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #20
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #21
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation

Minnesota?
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #22
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

JR Smith doesn't have to do anything extra to lead his team to losses. Just play his normal game.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #23
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If Knicks offer him a contract i don't see Smith turning it down not with their hype, Lin and all. Question is would he start?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #24
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
how long til the 1st round?

i want wc back

I think it starts on the 22nd.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #25
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
If Knicks offer him a contract i don't see Smith turning it down not with their hype, Lin and all. Question is would he start?

No way. 6th man
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #26
Kiarip
High School Starter

Kiarip is considered somewhat coolKiarip is considered somewhat cool

Dude is averaging 34.5 points a game on incredible efficiency... He obviously tanked the last game, but if you're gonna say that's him not trying...
Kiarip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #27
Kiarip
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
JR Smith doesn't have to do anything extra to lead his team to losses. Just play his normal game.

You mean score a ton of points with better efficiency than anyone on the perimeter has ever done in the NBA?

Obviously Chinese league is easier, and that's why he was able to put up those numbers, but Jordan was basically the most efficient perimeter scorer in the modern times of NBA, and what he did obviously helped his team to wins.

The only other half-decent player on JR's team was a 6'10'' center who got consistently dominated when he went up against other non-Chinese centers.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #28
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiarip
You mean score a ton of points with better efficiency than anyone on the perimeter has ever done in the NBA?

Obviously Chinese league is easier, and that's why he was able to put up those numbers....

And yet you didn't think to stop yourself right there.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #29
Kiarip
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
And yet you didn't think to stop yourself right there.

You're an absolute idiot.

You said for JR to lead teams to losses he just needs to play his normal game...

His normal game in China resulted in him being the highest, and most efficient perimeter scorer in the league.

That's his normal game over there apparently. That's not the type of game that leads teams to losses (did Jordan lead his teams to losses according to you as well?)

A lot of his losses simply came from the rest of his team being garbage.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #30
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JR could've been more aggressive taking the ball to the rim. He took a lot of jump shots late in close games where he really didn't have to settle. He was also on twitter immediately after a lot of losses tweeting about coming back to the USA. While I'm not willing to say he straight up tanked, I think he could've done more and his attitude was pretty questionable the whole time.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: