Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #31
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 3 Wishes (No Unlimited Wishes)

Complete control over all space and time. A banana split with three different types of ice cream. A giant ball of UHMWPE twine.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #32
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Cure for Cancer
2. Cure for Alzheimer's
3. $ 1 trillion dollars in gold.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #33
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. The ability to teleport anywhere in the world.
2. The ability for me to be able to explode my head at any time and it just grows back.
3. Unlimited endurance.

I would basically spend my days running through streets all over world screaming sniper and then exploding my own head.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:05 AM   #34
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
1. The ability to teleport anywhere in the world.
2. The ability for me to be able to explode my head at any time and it just grows back.
3. Unlimited endurance.

I would basically spend my days running through streets all over world screaming sniper and then exploding my own head.
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:12 AM   #35
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Compassion for all the World.
2. Human Diginity for the World.
3. Since Compassion+Human Dignity=World Peace my third wish would have to be to do away with the things that bring us down as a species on this planet and in this universe. The racism, the needless hate for the things that don't matter. Don't get me wrong, we need hate in a perfect world. Without hate we can't understand the good. But it's just the senselessness that brings us down.

To be honest. You can keep all your money and the material things, because when it's all said and done and my body goes back to from where it came those things don't matter in the end anyway.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:52 AM   #36
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

1. Gain a large fortune. $500 billion dollars should be about right..
2. Gain the abillity to read minds
3. Good health for myself, friends and family
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #37
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1.Time Control
2.Ability to telport

Stop the time teleport to Rihannas house

3.Ability to heal
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #38
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Being Jeremy Lin

I don't need the other two.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #39
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

This reminds me... We should really have a "Corrupt the wish above you" game.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:17 AM   #40
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want a re-do on my three wishes.

I'd go with:

1. Mind-control/read minds
2. Ability to teleport anywhere with anyone and/or anything
3. Immortality for myself, family & friends without aging

I just copied a few of you guys' ideas. I didn't even think this through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGreat
This reminds me... We should really have a "Corrupt the wish above you" game.

You can make that thread if you'd like. I would, but I don't like copying other peoples' thread ideas.

I'm okay with copying hypothetical wishes, but not threads.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #41
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Wish for all people to be incredibly beautiful, why only make yourself a handsome dude when you can make all females look great as well?
2. Unlimited money
3. Great health for everyone I like, including myself.

You could argue it's stupid to make all other men attractive too, but that's where the money comes in. You all know how it works.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #42
Quickening
Local High School Star

Quickening has decent reputationQuickening has decent reputation

Immortality.

Change my appearence so I have the best body and face of all time.

900 trillion pounds in the bank.
Quickening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #43
Quickening
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
1. Wish for all people to be incredibly beautiful, why only make yourself a handsome dude when you can make all females look great as well?
2. Unlimited money
3. Great health for everyone I like, including myself.

You could argue it's stupid to make all other men attractive too, but that's where the money comes in. You all know how it works.

If everyone is incredibly beautiful then no one is incredibly beautiful.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #44
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickening
If everyone is incredibly beautiful then no one is incredibly beautiful.
Nonsense, if I'm in a room full of incredibly beautiful women, I can still recognize they're all incredibly beautiful.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #45
Quickening
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Nonsense, if I'm in a room full of incredibly beautiful women, I can still recognize they're all incredibly beautiful.

That is because you know there are ugly munters locked outside.... without dark there is no light etc.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: