Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-12-2012, 11:35 PM   #16
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: kevin loves 25.6 ppg and 13.9 rebounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Cousy
Its because his game is not flashy and he plays at a boring pace like Tim Duncan.
but tim duncan is fun to watch
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #17
kingBynum
High School Varsity 12th Man

kingBynum has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
but only averaging 0.2 face stomps
that's 0.2 more face stomp than any player
kingBynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #18
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Cousy
Its because his game is not flashy and he plays at a boring pace like Tim Duncan.
Yeah maybe u right about playing style. but you always see Duncan on EVERYWHERE, he even doing stuff that not counted as stat. You can't say the same bout Love, u only see him when he shot n rebound, hell even you can not notice that.
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:39 PM   #19
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRose1899
His start feel so empty tbh.. I'm just started respect him lately, but everytime I watch he playing like knick game yesterday I always feel like "from where he getting those number?" and lose that respect again

Trash me, but he easily the most invisible big stat player that I ever seen. Even Greg Monroe looked like prime shaq n win when he make 25/10+ game ffs

I have no idea how you cannot notice 32 points and 21 rebounds... I noticed every one of them.
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #20
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Dude deserves more recognition. I am glad hes getting help from pekovic. Rubios played pretty well needs to work on his shot.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #21
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Scrub.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #22
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collie
I have no idea how you cannot notice 32 points and 21 rebounds... I noticed every one of them.
I don't notice it at all, I can see pekovic playing great but seeing boxscore I feel like wtf for Love

Well.. at least its great for fantasy player
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #23
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputation

Everybody pay more attention to wicky wubio.
Haymaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #24
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990
13-15 not in the playoffs so no
The same record as the Knicks who are 8th seed in the East, not considering they would be at least 50%+ if they played in the weak East.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #25
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I don't notice it at all, I can see pekovic playing great but seeing boxscore I feel like wtf for Love

Well.. at least its great for fantasy player

I know exactly what you mean and can see where you are coming from. He does things so quietly...that said no PF does things as dominant as he does in most areas.

There isn't a better power forward out there right now. I think LA from Portland is right up there too. Dirk when he gets his shit together will of course be up there too.

Problem is Kevin won't get the Love until Wolves become more than a sub 500 team. Thats the true measurement of a top top power forward.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #26
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

No idea why people don't notice him. He isn't too flashy but i notice when he's beasting on the boards and scoring. This whole false stats thing is so bs
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:09 AM   #27
Coffee Black
I hit open layups

Coffee Black has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah maybe u right about playing style. but you always see Duncan on EVERYWHERE, he even doing stuff that not counted as stat. You can't say the same bout Love, u only see him when he shot n rebound, hell even you can not notice that.

I don't know what you are talking about, but Love contributes with stuff like screens and sealing off defenders all the time.
Coffee Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:10 AM   #28
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

KembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990
13-15 not in the playoffs so no

That is terrible logic. Knicks are the same, does that mean Jeremy Lin's stats aren't impressive
KembaWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #29
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
Everybody pay more attention to wicky wubio.
Yeah Chris Mullin is right!
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:13 AM   #30
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KembaWalker
That is terrible logic. Knicks are the same, does that mean Jeremy Lin's stats aren't impressive
Agreed usually. Although NY is the 8th seed right now (although not fair to compare them to a Western conference team who has a similar record). Also, don't ignore that Lin has only played meaningful minutes in 5 games, in which the Knicks are 5-0... so that's pretty damn impressive.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: