Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Randy Moss Ends his retirement - Wants to play in 2012

link

Think anyone will pick him up?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Re: Randy Moss Ends his retirement - Wants to play in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
link

Think anyone will pick him up?

49ers according to that one kid. They have an endless cap I guess.

San Francisco could use him.

I bet he'll only go to a contender.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He can come to the Giants, since we are likely losing Manningham. Nicks, Moss, and Cruz would be awesome, and would give Manning a good shot at ring #3.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why would NYG sign Randy Moss of all people? Yall dont need him.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why would NYG sign Randy Moss of all people? Yall dont need him.

Manningham is likely leaving. If he stays obviously we don't need Moss.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Manningham is likely leaving. If he stays obviously we don't need Moss.

1. NYG would never entertain a character such as Randy Moss, shocked you didnt take that into account

2. NYG need Randy Moss as much as NE Pats needed Ocho, Bengals needed T.Owens. If I'm not mistaken Bengals didnt miss Owens and does anyone know if Ocho played last season? Anyone? Help help help *chuckles at FF owner who had him for over half their season*

3. Manningham doesnt resign there are better options than Moss. FA, draft.

4. This is the part where you wipe your nose of that coke residue and snap back to reality. "Damn GOBB is spot on."
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
1. NYG would never entertain a character such as Randy Moss, shocked you didnt take that into account

2. NYG need Randy Moss as much as NE Pats needed Ocho, Bengals needed T.Owens. If I'm not mistaken Bengals didnt miss Owens and does anyone know if Ocho played last season? Anyone? Help help help *chuckles at FF owner who had him for over half their season*

4. This is the part where you wipe your nose of that coke residue and snap back to reality. "Damn GOBB is spot on."
Absolutely. Moss? A marginal receiver at this point, with a bad attitute, and a recent history of inactivity and injuries? We can put Barden out there and he's a better option than Moss.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #8
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Texans.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #9
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

I still think he's capable of doing what Plaxico did last year, be a red zone target and catch the odd deep ball.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #10
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

It would be nice if 49ers signed him, but he's not really a team guy so..........
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

LockoutOver11 has an OK reputation so far

zzzzzzz
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #12
bsyde82
Decent playground baller

bsyde82 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
49ers according to that one kid. They have an endless cap I guess.

San Francisco could use him.

I bet he'll only go to a contender.

I guess the "kid" you're referring to is me. How old are you anyways? I'm probably older than you.

But no, I wouldn't want Moss. I hope you haven't taken my posts and concluded that I want ANY big name free agent. I've only nominated players who I think would work. Moss wouldn't because, assuming he still has deep threat ability, that would be all he's bringing to the table at this point, and Alex cannot throw the deep ball. A free agent WR is the last thing I want simply because I don't think Alex can utilize the player's talents anyways. It'd be a waste.

And even if Moss did make sense, not like he'd cost a lot of money at this point. In fact, he'd be cheap I'm sure.
bsyde82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Ocho Stinko caught a pass in the Super Bowl. I am almost 72% sure i heard his name mentioned as catching a pass.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #14
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82
I guess the "kid" you're referring to is me. How old are you anyways? I'm probably older than you.

But no, I wouldn't want Moss. I hope you haven't taken my posts and concluded that I want ANY big name free agent. I've only nominated players who I think would work. Moss wouldn't because, assuming he still has deep threat ability, that would be all he's bringing to the table at this point, and Alex cannot throw the deep ball. A free agent WR is the last thing I want simply because I don't think Alex can utilize the player's talents anyways. It'd be a waste.

And even if Moss did make sense, not like he'd cost a lot of money at this point. In fact, he'd be cheap I'm sure.

I'm 21 and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, dad.

If you could get Moss at a cheap price and wouldn't take him on your 49ers to compliment the overrated Michael Crabtree, you're insane. Moss knows now that a coach can dump his ass at an instant and especially now that it's happened already.

I could see him just going in to Ocho mode whereas he would just shut up and play. But he would definitely perform way better than Chad IMO.

And, there's no chance the Giants would snag him. Coughlin's a hardass and I don't see him approving that whatsoever. Even if Manningham leaves, Nicks and Cruz is about as dirty as a 1-2 punch as they come (when Nicks is healthy)

He'll go somewhere though, I know that for sure.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #15
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82
But no, I wouldn't want Moss. I hope you haven't taken my posts and concluded that I want ANY big name free agent. I've only nominated players who I think would work. Moss wouldn't because, assuming he still has deep threat ability, that would be all he's bringing to the table at this point, .

You wouldn't want him on a slant or fade route within 10 yards of the red zone? I sure as hell would.

He'd definitely open up more room for Vernon, too, who I've been saying all along they need to get the ball too more and he finally starts getting it this post-season. They need to keep that shit up next year. Beast.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: