Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #1
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far
Default Anime Has Sucked Me In......

My roommate got me to watch some anime and now I'm hooked. Berserk is the best dam cartoon I've ever seen in my life!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #2
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
My roommate got me to watch some anime and now I'm hooked. Berserk is the best dam cartoon I've ever seen in my life!

If you like violent anime like Berserk check out GunGrave. Although it's not about swords and demons....it is about guns, the mob, and monsters.

Another one I enjoyed is Fighting Spirit. It's sort of like a "Rocky" story with a young boxer.

I believe that Berserk will pick up where it left off with new episodes.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:53 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pathetic.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Pathetic.
Cosign.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:10 PM   #5
Dr Giggles
Kids at the park dunk on me

Dr Giggles has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Cosign.

Just a question, have either of you ever seen any anime apart from the obvious Dragon Ball, Naruto, Pokemon kids series? Just so I know if you actually are backing up your opinions with previous knowledge on the subject or just dissing something for dissing sake.
Dr Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:15 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Giggles
Just a question, have either of you ever seen any anime apart from the obvious Dragon Ball, Naruto, Pokemon kids series? Just so I know if you actually are backing up your opinions with previous knowledge on the subject or just dissing something for dissing sake.

Yes i have. And no i dont think anime revolves around Dragon Ball Z 7 Pokemon.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Cosign.
cosign your cosign
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #8
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
check out GunGrave
I'm actually watching that series right now, I'm on disc #3. It's a good gangster flic, I like it.

Quote:
Pathetic.

I fought hard, but it's like heroin!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:20 PM   #9
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
I'm actually watching that series right now, I'm on disc #3. It's a good gangster flic, I like it.

I fought hard, but it's like heroin!

I know what you mean. I used to watch it over 10 years ago and then I lost touch with it. Then my friend told me you gotta see some of this stuff. I pretty much trust his taste and he buys the stuff. Pretty pricey though.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #10
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

You should talk to reppy and konex in the hoops board. I think they're more experienced in anime.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #11
Saishi
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Saishi has an OK reputation so far

I like anime, but the stuff I watch yall might not be interested in LMAO! I like stuff with bishounen (beautiful men) in them. But violence is always the best route.

"Death Note", "Hellsing", "Fist of the North Star" (classic), "Ninja Scroll", "Graduation M", "Ouran High School", "Ichi the Killer" (though i like the live action movie best)
Saishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:58 AM   #12
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Dragon Ball Z was awesome. Every day at 4:00 i would watch it. There were so many episodes and the fighting would take so long. They would justk eep on zooming in and out on people. A fight woul take at least 5 episodes
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:13 PM   #13
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saishi
I like anime, but the stuff I watch yall might not be interested in LMAO! I like stuff with bishounen (beautiful men) in them. But violence is always the best route.

"Death Note", "Hellsing", "Fist of the North Star" (classic), "Ninja Scroll", "Graduation M", "Ouran High School", "Ichi the Killer" (though i like the live action movie best)

A must, must, MUST see.

Oh, and I agree about the Ichi thing. The movie was awesome.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:13 PM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the only anime i can sit down and watch is inuyasha. the other stuff is just way too weird for me and i downright love watching cartoons.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: