Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-04-2006, 11:00 AM   #16
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

If the raptors get aldridge (which im hoping they are) the bulls should get Ty Thomas or Bargani, you can't go wrong with one of those guys.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:13 AM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aldridge is the no brainer unless he is taken before the Bulls pick. If so then you got Gay, Morrison, Roy, Tyrus Thomas to think about. Not sold on the Bargani hype. To me he goes after 5.

And if you question why Gay or Morrison when you have Deng/Nocioni? Easy, trade bait adding the 16th pick should land you a frontcourt player. Package deng, nocinoi or gay/morrison (whomever you select) and get a productive starter.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:16 AM   #18
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Aldridge is the no brainer unless he is taken before the Bulls pick. If so then you got Gay, Morrison, Roy, Tyrus Thomas to think about. Not sold on the Bargani hype. To me he goes after 5.

And if you question why Gay or Morrison when you have Deng/Nocioni? Easy, trade bait adding the 16th pick should land you a frontcourt player. Package deng, nocinoi or gay/morrison (whomever you select) and get a productive starter.
i agree, although i would trade deng waaaaaaay before even thinking about trading nocinoi.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:19 AM   #19
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Deng is my hero

anyway they should get Lamarcus if they can, if not, don't draft Tyrus, he's Stromile 2 waiting to happen
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:52 AM   #20
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Aldridge is the obvious pick. I still can't believe the Raptors will be this pathetically stupid. If Aldridge is gone, which he should be, trade the pick. Hopefully for KG.

Actually get KG anyway... not sure why this hasn't happened yet, it's pretty obvious for both sides this needs to happen.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:16 PM   #21
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Pray that Aldridge falls to #2. I'd be scared to Bargnani that high, especially on a playoff team.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:44 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Aldridge is the obvious pick. I still can't believe the Raptors will be this pathetically stupid. If Aldridge is gone, which he should be, trade the pick. Hopefully for KG.

Actually get KG anyway... not sure why this hasn't happened yet, it's pretty obvious for both sides this needs to happen.

Why? You come up with a reasonable trade for both sides??

Didnt think so.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #23
Ricardo Tubbs
High School JV MVP

Ricardo Tubbs has an OK reputation so far

2.Aldridge
16.Fernandez

I have been calling for this since early in the season. I have hovered between Fernandez and Ager at 16, so I could deal with either. There is a chance they go with Thabo Sefolosha though.
Ricardo Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:01 AM   #24
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far
Default 2

Bargnani is NICE! Those who complain he's European, wait and see! When Krause expressed interest in Gasol a few years ago people said he was in love with this "european" player! Look at him now! Bargnani is nice, but not sure if he fits in. He would bring the defending Center out of the blocks, that's for sure. The man can shoot! Aldridge might be the perfect compliment to Chandler. He's a Center with length and size who can score fairly well. He's an upgrade over what we had last year so how bad can that be? If they add Tyrus Thomas to Chandler....wow! That COULD be special. Tyson needs help. Thomas and Chandler both play with passion and energy. They would feed off eachother. The Bulls would have a nasty interior defense. Tyson plays best with a good sidekick. I hope Roy is not the pick at the #2. He would only take minutes from Gordon or Hinrich and I'm not sure if that's a good thing. By the way...Randy Livingston is training Tyrus Thomas right now. Randy was with the Bulls last year. Word is that Tyrus has already put on 10 lbs of muscle preparing for his rookie year. Lastly, Thomas IS NOT the second coming of Swift. Be creative people. Just because they are from the same college doesn't mean they are the same player. Anyone who has seen Thomas play can see that there are few who play with his passion.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:05 AM   #25
lollol604
I airball my layups

lollol604 has an OK reputation so far

alderige if available or bargnani
lollol604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #26
bk15
I hit open layups

bk15 has no real reputation yet.

the post about garnett and ben wallace is fiction it wouldnt happen

with second pick draft alridge
with 16th pick draft brewer or shannon brown

pg hinrich/duhon/pargo
sg gordan/brewer or brown/basden
sf deng/nocioni/Piatkowski
pf aldridge/Allen/Songaila/Sweetney
c chandler/Harrington/Schenscher
bk15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 08:46 PM   #27
PJA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PJA has an OK reputation so far

Here we go!
Trade #2 pick and Sweetney to Portland for Zach Randolph and the #4 pick. Draft Brandon Roy with the #4 pick. Now we have a PF who can score 20 and pull down 10 a night and we also have the 6'6 guard in Roy who can defend the taller NBA guards. I think Roy is the sleeper this guy is a baller and is tough as nails and will fit in nicely with Skiles style of play. The 16th pick I would then pick another big man (best available).
PJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:16 PM   #28
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

everything points to ty thomas.

i like roy, check that. roy is the perfect paxson fit. senior from a succesful program who does everything well. however, what would become of duhon if roy was drafted?

aldridge is too, too soft. take the freak in ty thomas.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 11:29 PM   #29
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far
Default draft

Guys, I think the idea of Tyrus Thomas coming to the Bulls just got thrown out the window! He measured in at 6'7" in socks and barely over 6'8" in shoes. That is NOT what the Bulls are looking for. If Aldridge is not there at 2, I think we should all prepare to say hello to Brandon Roy. Let's not forget...our guards got us to the playoffs, not our big men. If we add Roy and a Big Man via free agency, the Bulls will only be better. Then next summer Gordon trade talks will be insane, if not after this draft. Roy checked in at over 6'5" in socks and over 6'6" in shoes. That is what the Bulls need. Thomas will not happen. Here's a link for you guys to check out...it has all the measurements and weights. Take it easy guys!

http://insidehoops.com/draft-prospec...urements.shtml
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 11:43 AM   #30
NoBULL
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NoBULL has an OK reputation so far

I agree.. 6'8" in shoes is NOT good at all. No wonder why he's been trying to convince everybody that he's really a SF with a nice jumper. I say if not Aldridge, than Bargnani. The more I see videos of this kid, the more excited I am how he can contribute to the Bulls. He has a nice jumper, can put the ball on the floor, and has a decent post game (better than Chandler at least), and this isn't playing against scrawny high schoolers either. Not really sold on the idea of drafting Roy either.. Hinrich/Duhon/Gordon is a very very very nice backcourt for the future and we can always pick up a big SG through the free agency.
NoBULL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: